Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Time to Spelunk Dat Shit Down!!! Spelunky Now Available on XBLA!!!!


I don't know if y'all remember my Cave Story review when I confessed that I didn't hop on it as soon as I heard about it. Luckily for me and you I learned from my mistakes and when I heard all the awesome about Spelunky I didn't hesitate to give it a look. This game has that old-school shit I love and hate which makes the game pretty fun to play and continue playing. Today, Spelunky has been released on XBLA and everything awesome about the original is here and then some. My suggestion to you on Independence Day is show your independence and support this awesome game. It's 1200 MS Points to get into the club but it's a hell of a club and worth every point. I want to take the time to thank Derek Yu for all his work on this awesome game. If you have a shred of decency in you then you'll get this..or else!!

Maybe my words weren't enough to convince you to get on this crack. So maybe one of these vids will get the job done.


The above trailer is the Announcement Trailer for Spleunky from last year. A good way to see how far the game has from from then to now.


This is the Release Date trailer which tells you what day the game drops. Just so happens to be today!!! Which is why this blog post even exists!!!


If watching those trailers weren't enough for you then maybe this'll do the trick. 53 Minutes of gameplay courtesy of the #FUCKAWESOME gang at Giant Bomb. Jeff, Brad & Patrick are on Quick Look duty on this one. And if those 3 having an awesome time doesn't convince you to drop that cash then I don't know what else will.

So have I done enough to convince you of the awesomeness of Spelunky for XBLA? If I have, then click this LINK and can go to XBOX.com to make that purchase and enjoy Spelunky for yourself. Maybe I've convinced you that Spelunky is the crack but your ends are a bit short. Then I can help you too. Cick this link here to Download OG Spelunky for free for WindowsWTF Ever and enjoy yourself to your hearts content. Let me say it again that you are totally missing out if you don't get your hands on this game someway somehow. I've done all the hard work for you. All you gotta do is enjoy.

Happy 4th of July Folks from The One and Only Triple Da God AKA #GAMINGZNUMBA1DOPEMAN!!!!

And thanks again to Derek Yu for all that work on both versions of Spelunky!!! YOU FUCKING ROCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment