Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection Presents...On the Dragon Road There Is No Infinite World!!


Looks like those rumors were true. Problem is that this collection had the opportunity to be so much more. Just having Z1 & 3 while awesome ignores 2, the Shin games and Infinite World. Infinite World was the best choice for the compilation but Burst Limit is the better game and you need to play it regardless of what you hear. And here's the worst part as of now...NO ONLINE PLAY!!! I'd murder to play some Z3 online. My Videl is a monster and you heard it here first. The only good about skipping some of the games in the series is that I don't have to trudge through 2's Story Mode. It may be possible that there's another one in the works if this sells well and it will. But the question is what will that contain? I'm also loving that people are screaming Super DBZ for some love. I wonder who had something to with that? From what I've seen from screens and videos is that it looks damn good but I don't think outside Achievements/Trophies that nobody will be playing Z1 that much when 3 is already there. Only question is now is when will I be playing Zenkai on a home console?

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment