Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#TheCool: Bringer of the New Age of the New Breed!

WELCOME TO #LASTWEEKRIGHTNOW STATION!

ALL ABOARD #THECOOL!

OUR DESTINATION IS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!

ALL ABOARD!

Before we get to the business at hand is there's some new work in the streets straight from #TeamGRF that truly you should be aware of if you weren't previously!


Welcome to the other side. You'll soon see where correct choices can take you!


EvilFreakzilla's back for another one and this time we're on that HD Remix! Tiger Knee juggles are the bestest!


With Jill's Mission 10 done and 100% trial completion in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in the bag is that it would seem that putting my many accomplishments in their place is the perfect subject to tackle!

Leaks are just a part of our connected world but I do have to ask myself and you as well "Is the majesty of the surprise dead?" Here's all my #PocketChange on the subject!

WE'RE ON THE MOVE!

NEXT STOP!

THIS WEEK IN EVERYTHING!




At 11:30 PM CST on March 19th is the Spring Equinox!

However, Senran Kagura Estival Versus is bringing the heat and the ladies of Summer to a hood near you right now both physically and digitally on PS4 & Vita!

Don't forget that if you're interested in the Ikki Tousen characters is you'll need to pick up the Japanese version and the Sakura Edition drops on March 17th if you wish to go that route!

Also while you're out there is for the low price of $FREE.99 is a 4-Pack of outfits incuding...

Bus-Tee (Outfit)
Famitsu Swimsuit (Outfit)
Famitsu T-Shirt (Outfit)
Shinobi Happi (Outfit)

You can pick up this set on PS4 & Vita! This is a cross-buy item so you only need one but both links are here for sake's sake!

LIFE AND HOMETOWN IN A FOREVER SUMMER!


Also out in your hood is Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on XBONE for $19.99 or $4.99 if you're upgrading from the original version.

If you upgrade from the OG version is you don't lose access to it and if you buy the DE version then you'll have access to both games with separate achievement lists if you care about such things.

Go play this game now!

Please and Thank You!


The 24th is back to Zack Island with us so spend a bit of time with Ayane. Not as prickly as she comes off.


Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari SP is coming on April 28th and this right here is how you celebrate a game anniversary! This could be the best game in the series because of everything that's there! A must for any fan of Kunio-kun and the crew!


Mutants in Manhattan is going to be good and that much is a given. How good is something we'll learn on May 24th!


The #PocketChange article about The King of Fighters XIV has been updated to reflect its current status!

Plenty of analysis to fawn over and you'll even learn something new!


Coming soon to a hood near you is the localized version of Eyes of Heaven so a look at the cast who'll be representing Chapter 1: Phantom Blood is in order I think.


Sengoku Basara: Legend of Sanada Yukimura is coming soon and it seems that he'll be sharing some of that spotlight with The One-Eyed Dragon, Date Masamune. No date as of yet so you'll know when I do.



Over the weekend Compile Heart shared with the world their next two projects. Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates and Kangokutou: Mary Skelter. We don't know much about either yet but I have my eye on them and when more surfaces you'll see it on the channel and right here!

Coming soon to Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition is Ako (Playable Character) & Lucian (Assist Character) both from Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta?!



There's no news on a date for their release as of now and these characters will be released on consoles first and later added to the arcade version.


In the meantime thanks to Dengeki Online is you can see everything Ako & Lucian bring to the game with a primer on both characters!

Thanks to 4Gamer for the pics that came from THIS article.


The DLC for Spectre is out for Battride War Genesis for $FREE.99 on PS4, PS3 & Vita!

The DLC for Chaser will drop on the 17th so be watching out for it when it does!

NEXT STOP!

WHAT DID I GET INTO THIS WEEK?!

I did some lab work with Bloody Roar 2 and come out the other side better for it. I've said it before and I'll say it once more is that series has some depth that has for years gone mostly unexplored! There's those who do the lab work but there's so much to find and I want to find it. Know #DiaryofaGameWhore X #TripleDaGodExplainsItAll X #TheBattleChronicles Presents ...Bloody Roar is coming to a hood near you soon so be watching for it! Shouts to my big bro DeadlyRave-Neo for answering some of my questions on the subject. Good to know I have folks in the know when I don't.

The girl met the legacy in the Girl Meets World S2 Finale and the answers I and others hoped they were getting didn't come but the word on the streets is we'll get those answers quick as the show changes the stage to high school for Season 3. Let us see if this show can keep killing it.

The Usual Suspects are always doing what they do and the sacrifice is always appreciated. We're about to get back into overdrive when everything starts coming back next week so expect this section to be busy with the latest.

FINAL STOP!

WHAT I WATCHED ON THE INTERNET THIS WEEK!





Botchamania 300 & 301!

Shouts to Maffew for making it 300+ installments!


A new installment of The Mark Remark!




qzecwx vs Rockman 2 ONN!


Shouts to Sabih & EnterPlayment for this TAS of Courier Crisis!

I'll be 100 with everybody on this one. I have a nostalgia for this game in everything it provides. I remember playing this at the homie's house back in the day like mad. We never got really far but it was still some fun. Looking at this TAS reminded me that I'd love to sit down and have some fun with the game whether that's on #RunDatReXXX or just for my own enjoyment just to see how the game holds up. When I do that I'll let you know.




Shouts to accel99 for this look at an unreleased Atomiswave game called Ken-Ju. This game looks amazing and as for now hasn't been dumped and accel99 has no interest in dumping the game but I hope that the day comes where we can all enjoy what could've been.

One of these days I'll get an opportunity to play Battle Tryst. Look it up.

If you want some more information about Ken-Ju then Noe AKA Big Mex has what you need RIGHT HERE!

Here's a little art gift from me to you for making it the whole train ride!


More Angel? Yes, more Angel!

What special about this piece is that it's drawn by Styleos who is Angel's creator so it's nice to see it on that alone!

If you want more then hit the Pixiv & @styleos_fix on Twitter!


SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

T\his is canon! Now you know!

What I want to know is "Why did Dizzy win over Bridget in that poll?"

Hopefully Bridget's in the next update to Xrd!

Shouts to @oroooro on Twitter for this one right here!


I never knew I wanted Slugbox to draw Flo until Slugbox drew Flo and you know I wanted Slugbox to draw Flo!

If you want more of Slugbox then check the Patreon, Tumblr, deviantArt and AwfulSlugMonster.com!

This one right here is dedicated to Million! If you're in the know then you know why and if you don't then it's better that you don't!

That shall be that!

As usual we thank you for riding with us because we always appreciate that you do!

Make sure to tell friend and foe alike how we do it around here!


Real quick, I want to show some love to my little brother B Chill doing his thing in the video above! I remember when he first told me a couple of years ago that he was very serious about his musical pursuits and to see that he made good on that makes me so proud! When I first saw the video is I couldn't keep a smile off my face because I know how much this means to him and it shows that if you want it then it'll be yours!

A new episode of the #StreetsofRageTrilogyProject is on the way so be watching for it and anything else coming from the #ModernDayVikingGang!

You know what it is and what it do and if you don't then ask somebody who does!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment