Monday, May 19, 2014

#TheCool: The Rise & Fall Of Based Gods

#TheCool! We watch the week prior then document the findings in our Book of Past Weeks! And current and future generations will know about the weeks before. A hard job but somebody has to do it.

With all the pleasantries out of the was is that I'm ready to get right to it. For the 1st time in a while I have some PT to offer up. My review of Code of Princess! Just read it. No more hype is needed. Heed the advice within. A great idea if I do say so myself!

As usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is always providing that crack to the masses! Available for you right now...









Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match, En Eins Perfektwelt, Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf.Asche, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Guilty Gear Xrd & Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late!


And of course we added a new game under the guise of a #SSMG in Senko no Ronde: Dis-United Order. I've been a huge fan of the series for years and the chance to add this game to the rotation came and I took advantage of it. More's coming so be sure to stay tuned to #DoaGHThaDOJO for all the latest!

With that being taken care of, time for This Week In Gaming!


SUPER TIME FORCE IS OUT ON 360 & #XBONE! GET DAT SHIT! #KOOKABUNGA!


A new Battride War 2 trailer is here and yeah the plot is taking this whole movie thing to a wild extreme. I like that!



This week in Persona Q brings us some looks at the game's inner workings.


And not to be left out is a character feature trailer for P4U2 starring Labrys!


Sticking to the fighting game side of things is that the "final" changes to USF4 in video form. This playlist has the 1st 12 characters starring Ryu, Bison, Gouken, Evil Ryu, Cammy, Blanka, Crimson Viper, Yang, Makoto, Dan, Balrog & "Timothy" Thunder Hawk! So if you're wondering what's changed then watch these. The rest of the AE cast will be up soon so be watching for those.


And here's a reminder that if you pre-order Ultra Street Fighter 4 is you get some snappy costumes for the new challengers by UDON.


In 2 weeks, #LOLIAWARENESS takes over Japan! Begin takeover sequence now! This trailer however does cover all of the modes in LOVE MAX!!!!!


Moero Chronicle is taking over Japan now with all that rubbing and pinching! All according to keikaku!

What did I get into this week. I played Code of Princess! Then I reviewed Code of Princess! Then I played more Code of Princess! And I'll be playing more Code of Princess! See a pattern here?

I played something else today. Had to get that in officially one last time. You'll see the fruits of that later this week.

I watched a whole lot of finales. 3 in fact. Postmortem season in full effect.

Arrow did things. Wonderful things! Expert level troll things! I can't wait for Season 3! That's that. Watch Arrow!

The Originals & The Vampire Diaries did the same and after 1 season of Klaus' wacky adventures in Nawlins is that it worked out very well and what's coming for Season 2 will be bringing me back to the table. TVD however couldn't quite make up their mind on the focus of the show. Even though I enjoyed it is that the season could've been better if there was a clear cut plan in how it would've played out. I will say that TVD did things I thought it wouldn't and the possibilities of Season 6 have some promise. We'll see how that works.

Gaim did the movie crossover thing with Kikaider and it did the job for getting me hype for Kikaider Reboot. A bit better than the Go-Busters/Gavan one from a couple of years ago. It'll be a while before I get to see it but it looks promising enough to wait to see.

All the other remaining usual suspects did work. Revolution will have the postmortem shine next week so be ready for that. I finally got caught up with Naruto & Bleach and work is being done. How long will this feeling last?

I'm still waiting for the board to fully clear before I start the summer marathons and I have some plans. Can't wait to start watching and sharing my thoughts with you guys.

Time to bring it on home! Time for What I Watched On The Internet This Week!


OMFG!!!! ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, Sailor Moon as it should be! All 200 episodes! Re-dubbed & Uncut! I'M IN LESBIANS!!!! Literally! The dub will be coming out in 1/2 season sets on Blu-Ray & DVD later this year. And you can watch the sub on Hulu right now if you want! BASED VIZ!!!


The Flash is going to be hype! Before this trailer I had my reservations but now I have none. I wish there was going to be a Superhero Wednesday with this and Arrow but there's something else to watch on Tuesdays unless they're moving The Originals to Thursdays where it should've been in the 1st place.


New DBZ Abridged! Gotta love that.


ERB goes for Round 2 of Goku vs Superman! BEGIN!!


GeminiLaser
put up a new episode of MM7. Edutaiment criteria met!


How the ending of MLP Season 4 could've happened. If you were on drugs!




Botchamania 250 & 251. Just because.

That'll be that!


Shouts to the one and only Sibsy for her rendition of the Inner Senshi! Click the link to check out more of her stuff on DeviantArt!

As usual, plans are plans. Execution is always the bane of the plan.

Thanks for stopping through. We always enjoy your company! Until the next!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment