Monday, May 12, 2014

#TheCool: You Thought It Was Twilight Sparkle, But It Was I, Dio!

#TheCool! We don't get beat up in elevators! We do the beating! As usual ready, willing & able to give you last week how I saw it!

I see the best way to start is to celebrate a milestone!


The 4000 Subscriber Milestone is something now in the rear view! 4035 at the time of this so 965 to 5000! Thank You to all of my subscribers and I'll continue to deliver what needs to be delivered! Been doing it since 2007 and I'm not stopping any time soon!

I didn't review a game or write steamy fanfiction (even though I should) is that as usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is always front and center serving that crack to the masses. Available for you right now...









Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate Arcade, Battle Fantasia, Daemon Bride Additional Gain & The Rumble Fish 2!


Also this week saw the return of Spectral vs Generation after a long hiatus of actual gameplay so revel in it!

With that out of the way, This Week In Gaming!


Remember last E3 I was hype for Sunset Overdrive? I even made a JoJo joke about it. This trailer warrants all my hype! Might have to get an #XBONE now!


We finally found out what Soul Calibur Unbreakable Soul was and now I wish I never knew. The plus side...#TeamCassie bitch all in her own Gaiden story! Hell Yeah!


This week in Persona 4 Ultimax brings us a Junpei Iori character spotlight!


Flip Bucket added new character KUYA. Maybe I should check it out. Was thinking about it. We'll see.


Blade Arcus will soon be doing their 1st location test and this trailer confirms the 6 characters that'll be available. Rage, Sakuya & Altina from Shining Blade; Xiao-Mei from Shining Hearts; And new characters Ryuga & Pairon Wong! I'll be watching the footage and when it actually drops #DoaGHThaDOJO will have it as part of the rotation.


SUPER TIME FORCE IS COMING!!!!! SUPER TIME FORCE IS COMING!!!!! SUPER TIME FORCE IS COMING!!!!! On the 14th! That's Wednesday! Time to rewind!


Wanna learn about #LifeAndHometown and how it affects Senran Kagura 2? Then watch this playlist of vids and learn so much!

In other news, Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is coming to MURICA!! #LifeAndHometown is coming back and it wants to wrap your Vita in Happy Boobs! The only place where you can pre-order the Let's Get Physical Edition is on GameStop.com at the moment. Subject to change. So if you want it then do that then!

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire are getting the remake treatment for 3DS as Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire! Now Gen 3 is when I bowed out of Pokemon and from what I've heard I missed some goodness. But I have Pokemon X on 3DS and haven't touched it so that all you need to know. Maybe this changes things. I'll keep you updated.

As far as what I got into this week is I did my usual system checkups. Last time this happened I got into Cyberbots on Saturn. This time didn't go so well. The controller port no longer works on my PS2 so I have to buy some cords to fix that. The laser on my Saturn died so all those import games I just picked up will have to wait along with a special project I had planned to do. Some good things came out of it too. I was able to confirm some information so I can't wait to unleash those projects on everybody.

I also got into some Def Jam Vendetta & Kinnikuman Muscle Gran Prix 2. I have to say where AKI went with the engine after No Mercy and where it ended with Muscle Gran Prix 2 is just a product of AKI tooling with formula with great results in my honest opinion. The early Kinnikuman games and Def Jam Vendetta kept it real close to the Virtual Pro Wrestling roots but when Fight For New York took a turn for less of a wrestling aspect is that it ultimately culminated into Muscle Gran Prix games which while they stay true to the wrestling side of it is that it does play more like a fighting game with a huge wrestling influence which doesn't take away from what it does best. In the end though I still have to give the edge for the best wrestling game experience to Rumble Roses XX. Dixie Clements, Candy Cane, Miss Spencer & Reiko Hinomoto aside is that it was the last non-bullshit fun actual wrestling experience you can get. After this the WWE games got all gimmicky with the controls and it made me just not play the games anymore. So go play all the games I named dropped. You're welcome.

The end for now has come for 2 of my favorite shows in Once Upon A Time Season 3 & My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4.

Once Upon A Time delivered this season. Like I said a couple of installments ago is that I applaud their awesome use of Disney properties and the end set up for something really cool for Season 4. The ending did leave a bit to be desired for personal reasons. #EvilRegal front and center here! I do hope they stick with the 11/11 split for telling stories. It did the season really well to tell those stories in those conditions. It helped keep down the filler and get to the story beats and not let up. Can't wait for Season 4.

Speaking of Season 4 is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic just wrapped up as well and everybody who watched the show saw this whole thing coming from a mile away. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it any less! The thing is I can't actually see where the show logically goes from here plot wise. Seeing as Season 5 is coming is that it has to go somewhere so we'll just have to wait and see where exactly it goes. Just so you know for the record is that it's still #PinkiePieMafia #BangBangGang all day round here! Get Fucked if you aint down! We won't be without Pony for long with Rainbow Rocks the 2nd Equestria Girls movie dropping this Summer and I'm a bit more hype for it given how the 1st movie was actually pretty good. We'll see it the trend continues.

Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle is out in the streets now and damn did it deliver on the one thing I needed to. Closure for Haruto! As a character he needed it and his side of the movie delivered it. I enjoyed the rest of it too. As usual these movies as we see them subbed long after the fact is that it has the odd adverse affect of not having the OOMPH these provide for the current Rider show in question once you finally watch it. Unless you're marathoning it which does it a much better service to the plot where it does fit.

Gaim for the record is killing it and when its over will probably unseat W as my favorite Rider show. The things that it's doing is that damn good! Every time I think the show has outdone itself it delivers just that much more. I have the feeling the Gaim postmortem is going to be short and sweet just like Kill la Kill was.

Everything else went hamster and with The Originals, Arrow, Revolution & The Vampire Diaries all with season finales this week is that this section is going to be something to read the next time we meet. And for me given the setups these shows have into the finale will be something to see! HYPE!!!

And as the time comes as it always does, What I Watched On The Internet This Week!


What happens when the young wolf challenges the old lion? Anything & everything actually! Shouts to my lil bruh Treezy for getting me back into the swing! Enjoy some Dragoon Might! Get at him on his YouTube Page & follow him on Twitter! I hear a rumor that a Rage of the Dragons set is coming soon. I'd watch for that!


I think I know what one of my summer marathons will be...Passions! Your boy was deep into this soap opera back in the day. Taped it everyday for years! Even read the book that was a humongous back story to the whole show! #TheresaXEthan2Gether4Ever and what not. Now I'll get to see the DirecTV episodes I didn't get to see! I'd sing you the theme song but you'll have to pay for that!


Shouts to one of my favorite YouTubers in one Brisulph! He just finished up his Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Talkthrough and it was fun seeing somebody taking on a classic like MGS1 albeit remixed a bit for the first time. Brought back some wonderful memories when I played it back in the day. I need to get that other ending. Or maybe I should just finish MGS4. In any case you can check out more from Brisulph on his YouTube Page!



Charles Barkley's doing his thing in the east and west with a remix that goes with everything & one that will make your hand glow with an awesome power! Whether you'll be able to execute a Chaos Dunk is unknown at this time!


The cruelest of April Fool's Jokes from a time long past. Damn what could've been! Akira Nishitani wants to do another one so just let him! And that review's coming at some point. I promise you that!

That'll be that for now.


Allegedly this is a Dragonmatic Ballcreation Z of Solange 18 owning Jay-Zeta in a retelling their bout in an elevator. I could care less about this shit but this GIF was way too crazy not to use and there's a surprising lack of JJBA X MLP pictures that would work in my subtitle scenario so there's some behind the scenes for you!

As usual plans are planned and execution of said plans are always the enemy that must be slayed!

I suggest you come back next week because we'll be doing this again!

I can pretty much guarantee that!

You just make sure to be here when it does go down!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment