Monday, June 2, 2014

#TheCool: Triple Da G.O.D! Eats Existence!

#TheCool! The paradise where last week comes to take a well deserved rest!

We're coming in blazing seeing as PT's in full effect because...


#DoaGH for now puts an end to the Opus of Street Fighter EX with a review of Street Fighter EX3! There's plenty to learn and you know the drill when I get to serving the knowledge so come and get your fill!

Also the notes I took for EX Plus Alpha, EX2 Plus & EX3 are available if you need an info dump for each of the games! Reading is fundamental as fuck! You heard it here!

Whether I'm serving up the goodness or not #DoaGHThaDOJO is always hard at work bringing the latest & greatest to you! On deck right now...











The Rumble Fish 2, Chaos Breaker, BattleFantasia, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Under Night In-Birth, Project Justice & The King of Fighters XI!

Always serving! You never know what fighting game could be next! Staying tuned is always the advised course of action!

With that out of the way, time for This Week In Gaming!


Mortal Kombat X not 10. The same thing with Mega Man X. All we know is Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Wiz Khalifa are playable characters. I need to actually finish MK9's Story Mode. I beat the final boss but I have no clue what led up to the end. On the do list.


Rise of Incarnates had a Alpha this weekend and I learned the harsh lesson that Betsy here can't run it. I need to upgrade to Win7 but that's expensive. I used to know the product code for this PC. Maybe if I can find it. On topic though, I haven't heard good things from those familiar with the Gundam Vs. series. But it was an Alpha so there's always room for improvement.


Soul Calibur: Lost Swords adds Patroklos as a playable character. This isn't Cassie so I'm not really concerned. When will the game get the right Alexandra family member as a playable character?


This week's Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character feature is all about Ken Amada & Koromaru!






Persona Q will be out in Japan this week and there's a lot to take in. Some character features starring Elizabeth & Theodore from Persona 3 and Margaret & Marie from Persona 4. There's also a look at how F.O.E works. Etrian Odyssey stand up!



At some point tomorrow is that Ultra Street Fighter 4: Bandwidth Update Edition should be available everywhere. Because this is such there's plenty of coverage to go around. Yun, Chun-Li, Hakan, Ken, Guy, Dhalsim, Zangief, Dudley, Abel & Akuma are featured in the semi-change list vids and to see the complete one CLICK THIS!!!!!


Want a look at Decapre. Then here you go!


And if you need a reminder that Ultra Street Fighter 4: Bandwidth Update Edition is coming then there's this. And shame on this trailer for touting the game as "The World's Greatest Fighting Game!" I know I've taught you all better than this! Naughty, Naughty!

What did I get into this week? Played some Castlevania Judgment! A nice reminder that while I've beaten the Time Reaper with Miss Shanoa & Dracula is I have to do it with the rest of the cast and I'm not looking forward to the pleasure. I also got into some Toshinden Wii. Just know that #TripleDaGodWillExplainItAll really soon. Because that game needs some explaining. Played some Mega Man Unlimited & Rokko-chan to pass some time. Both still awesome games and if you're unfamiliar then click those links I left you to get familiar then!

"Summer" is here and because of such is all I'm left with to watch is JJBA: Stardust Crusaders, Game of Thrones, Gaim, ToQger & The Boondocks which are all going hamster in their own way. Bleach & Naruto holding down the manga front on some HERE WE GO SHIT! I did recently find out that Dallas won't be back on until August and it sucks I have to wait that long for the back 7 of Season 3.

I do have a couple of my marathons planned and waiting for me. I just have to make the time and I will. At some point. At some time.

I did however get to watch Fast & Furious 6. Those movies are guilty pleasure watches. They always satisfy the OH SHIT action factor that I don't get enough of because I don't watch too many movies in the first place. A must watch and because of how it ended is that I'll be waiting for 7 to see how they handle Paul Walker.

I haven't talked about wresting in a while and right now it's pretty interesting. Payback was a great PPV at least for the matches and story lines I pay attention to. Which is pretty much The Wyatt Family & The Shield. Those guys are the future of the WWE and seeing them come up right now is a treat as a fan!

In TNA Land, MVP, The King of the Night: Kenny King & Bobby Lashley are just running around acting like niggas and I'm loving this shit! Hopefully MVP takes the tittle off EY just because. It'll be interesting to see how this just falls apart sooner or later. Remember Aces & Eights?

I also saw the pilot of Girl Meets World and as a fan of BMW is that it seems to be setting up for something good. The new characters seem to making attempts to fill the shoes of the old characters but in time I do see them growing into their own outside of the footprints left by the past. Seeing characters I grew up in these new roles is pretty cool as well. I've heard that all the old cast has been invited to comeback and Shawn Hunter and Mr. & Mrs. Matthews will be in the Thanksgiving episode. All I want is for Will Friedle to come back for the one time! #FeenyCall! You can watch the pilot now on WatchDisneyChannelGo and the show will premier proper the day after Battride War 2 comes out AKA The day where I'm contractually obligated to put in massive work AKA My Birthday, June 27th! All I want is a Topanaga for my birthday! #Underpants!

And with it being that time as we do always, What I Watched On The Internet This Week!


Best anime in the longest minute is getting that dub! DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!! Again.


Wizzy's back cooking that wonderful sounding work for an upcoming Streets of Rage fan game! Yessir!


Fresh Prince? YouTube Poop? It's going down!


I'll let the vid do its own talking. Or humongous lack thereof.


Stephen King! Versus! Edgar Allen Poe...BEGIN!


#TripleDaGodWillBeExplaingAll soon. Get ready!


Every single Xzhbit entrance from Pimp My Ride. Now somebody make the Wilmer Valderrama "A Thousand Dollars Of Cash Money" compilation from Yo Mamma, please!


Emezie's back with a new episode of Porkchop & Flatscreen!Always some goodness to be found when this happens.

That shall be that!

In other news...







WEEGIE GIVES NO FUCKS AND I'M LOVING IT! Just know that next week I'll be getting the particulars on the when I'll be buying a WiiU. I'm still holding out hope for a Special Edition something for Bayonetta 2! And if not then I'll be getting that Mario Kart 8 bundle. I wish the they had different versions of that wheel though. Rosie's blue would be perfect. Hoping she gets a WiiMotion Plus + Nunchuck combo soon!

As usual, thanks for coming through! We love when you come by! We'll be doing this again next week so be sure to come see us again!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment