Monday, June 23, 2014

#TheCool: All Praise The Glorious Sunbutt

#TheCool! Where the summer comes to sit back and unwind! E3 in the rear view and time to look to what's next. There is one thing that must be done however...


#TeamGRF must give our thoughts on the whole shebangabang! When we actually focused on talking about it. Sit back with The One & Only, JOTKING, Evilfreakzilla & Shinigami 314 as we regale you with tales of time past and talk about what's coming soon. Love doing shit with my family! It brings us closer together and united for one goal...TO TAKE EVERYTHING OVER! TEAM! GLOBAL! RAPE! FORCE! So enjoy this and more projects coming soon!

As usual however, #DoaGHThaDOJO's on the humanitarian service mission always ready to serve that good crack! Available now...








Guilty Gear Xrd, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade, Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Daemon Bride Additional Gain & Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax!


It is my pleasure & privilege to introduce the latest game in #DoaGHThaDOJO's stable...RAGE OF THE DRAGONS!! You don't know how much I've wanted to feature this game and show how great it is. This is a rarity so please enjoy it and when there's more available I will be sure to get it to you ASAP! #TeamAnnie all day! Act like you know!

With that out the way, This Week In Gaming is now!



Phase-4's out everywhere except for Europe for some reason. You'll get all the clone wars action you want on the 25th!


Drakengard 3's full slate of DLC is available for everybody now. So go tear it up with some dragons already!


The intro for Battride War 2. I'm happy this exists so when #RunDatReXXX does its thing I can refer to this so I can collect ad revenue on the video I shall soon make. P.S: Catchy song is catchy! #DayoftheBasedGod is coming!


Been a while since we've seen anything on Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and what's presented looks awesome. It was a shame we didn't get that Digimon Adventure PSP game but I'll hold out some hope for this one.



Forgot to mention last week that we now know the identity of Under Night In-Birth's second console character in Byakuya. I was holding out that Filia hope but maybe she'll be DLC after she comes out in the arcade version! Enjoy a look at both Nanase & Byakuya in the mean time. Drops July 24th!



This week in Persona 4 Ultimax brings character features for Yu and our 1st look at DLC character Tohru Adachi.



Join me on the Hyrule Warriors Hype Train and take a look at the Hero of Hyrule doing his thing with the Sword & Shield and the Fire Rod as well! HYPE TRAIN!!! CHOO CHOO!!!


Another trailer for the final installment of the 1st chapter of Corpse Party in Blood Drive for the Vita. Hype for this like you wouldn't understand.


This week's Life & Hometown report is brought to you by Inoichigake mode. A bit improved from Versus in the fact that now you regain energy when you hit enemies to stay in that mode longer. Nice!

What I got into this week? You'll have to wait until Friday to learn the answer to that! Know I have some crack on deck and I'm working hard on bringing you some goodness we all can appreciate!

True Blood is back and it did things. If this is what the rest of the season is going to be then bring it! Sad to see it end but at least its going out with dignity.

Usual suspects do usual things. Gaim is clowning though and ToQ6 is here so SHT is getting that shot of adrenaline. Not that it was needed. Orange is the New Black is still unfinished because I got tied up in #DayoftheBasedGod work but as soon as it calms down I'll finish it. The show is going some places in the back half and I know as a viewer I'll be rewarded for my investment.

Bleach & Naruto are doing things in Manga Town! I haven't been this excited for next issues like this in a long time! Just keep delivering the goods!

Time to wrap this up. What I Watched On The Internet This Week go and take the stage!!!


The greatest rapper of all time is back and taking on a song near and dear to my heart, Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back! Here's a fun fact, this has surprisingly by accident brought a reference I made to an earlier subtitle full circle. Research it a bit to see what I mean.


Garry's Mod and a love story! There's no way this could ever go wrong.


Rarely do I get to feature some Toku action but Gunblade gives me the opportunity to do just that. Just watch an awesome fight scene and some explosions!


The 3 Pronged Giant Bomb Super Attack Begins! GIANT BOMB BEAST COAST HAS ARRIVED!


Years of frustration defeated by simple ingenuity? Damn straight!



Been a minute since we've had a music break down this way so enjoy The Legend of Renegade's SEGA Genesis remix of Let Me Take You A Ride from Marvel 2 & what probably is the best wrestling theme in the streets right now in the theme for Star Dust!




Learning about your roots can be fun and entertaining. Shouts to strafefox for some awesome gaming retrospectives. Featured above are Monster World, Streets of Rage & Secret of Mana. There are plenty more to check out at the link so please do that!


I'm not going to lie, when I found these I watched every single one in order. Shouts to Kirbopher for these awesome Did You Know Voice Acting? videos. A whole lot of knowledge being dropped in these so if you need a new random fact or 2 them give it a watch. And TOME Season 2 is coming so go watch Season 1 if you haven't! Awesome stuff if I do say so myself!

That shall be that!


I wanted to get y'all some Grade A Real Ass Gangsta Sunbutt on the realest shit ever but I enjoy having a blog that I can write and you can all read so EG Pinkie Pie will share in the light of Sunbutt and you'll just have to deal! Hell, it isn't hard to get some Sunbutt of your very own. GDSD! GDSD! Just don't tell Nicole Oliver I said it or she'll banish me to the moon and I don't think you're writing blogs up there because your head would explode. Science, bitches! I just wish I wasn't such a sucker for in-jokes and continuity but that what makes it fun!

#DayoftheBasedGod is coming Friday and I've got that work ready! #RunDatReXXX Year 3 begins & something special as well so be watching for it!

Welcome to Summer for real now! The weather is hot and girls are dressing less and checking out the fellas to tell 'em who's best! HYPE!

Don't forget that #SGDQ2014 is happening right now, so be sure to tune in and donate to an awesome cause!

We'll be back to for the #DayoftheBasedGod after set next time so be sure to join us!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment