Monday, February 24, 2014

#TheCool: Destruction Closet! Heaven Or Hell?

#TheCool's ready to do work! The work that needs to be done! The important work the streets needs to be done! Anyway as we get started into another installment is that there's a celebration and we'll use PT show love to it.

5 years ago I started #DiaryofaGameWhore and this video celebrates that and puts those first videos under heavy dichotomy and I use that information I gained from it to blaze the path forward. I'd like to thank everybody who've been on this ride with me and continue to support and show love! More's coming! Sooner than you think! Next up is something 5 years in the making! Stay tuned.

Speaking of is as usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is providing that crack.

Of course on show is Guilty Gear Xrd out in arcades now and there's plenty to be seen so be sure to check it out ASAP. What else is on deck right now?







Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late & Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!

Plenty available and plenty coming. A special drop is planned so as usual please stay tuned!

With that out of the way it's time for This Week In Gaming!

Strider dropped this week. I downloaded it but haven't played it yet. I've seen a lot of gameplay but nothing that really makes me want to play it ASAP. It does seem like a game I'd be into however. The feeling will come and I'll see how long I can stretch it.


Earth Defense Force 2025 also dropped this week and I haven't bought yet. Need to. Really need to. Just have to. Game is still that EDF goodness I've come to love! You might want to check it out though.


The countdown to X & X-2 HD is beginning. This trailer just reminds everybody that all the International & Last Mission content will be fully localized. I just want more YRP! I'll probably never touch X again seeing as I did damn near everything in X including accidentally making a Kimahri a horrible Black Mage via the Sphere Grid. It was sad. Very much so. But I can't wait to play X-2 again which still stands as one of my favorite RPGs. #TeamRikku


The countdown stride continues with Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. It actually drops the same day that X & X-2 HD. So I'll be copping them both and trying to get into Yaiba while I'm feeling it. Can't wait for this either.




The Profound Happiness continues with more Sengoku Basara 4. This week we look at some solo combos and Hideyoshi & Hanbei have a grand old time putting in work!


Staying on the Capcom tip for a second with a showcase of Hugo in Ultra SF4! This isn't Poison so not paying not much attention to this one. Hugo gonna Hugo!




Another week, another Persona Q showcase. This week both casts take the stage even featuring some characters who haven't had showcase trailers yet. We did get a release date of June 5th in Japan so now to wait for it to come to MURICA!


Lots of J-Stars Victory VS to get hype for. We got more confirms for more of the playable cast including Hiei, Ace, Bo-Bobo & Arale.








Also more character spotlight trailers went up for Kuro-sensei, Gon, Bo-bobo & Luckyman so you can learn more about what they do in battle. HYPE!!!


Kamen Rider Battride War 2!! I did notice Jumbo Formation Complete Form Decade in the trailer so they're looking to really tap the movies for new content and of course some Gaim stuff as well. Should be interesting to see what content they pull outside of Movie Final Forms and such. Game drops on JUNE 26TH! Interesting.

I didn't really get into anything major gaming wise but I'm prepping some work so I played for the sake of work so there's that. Planned stuff as usual. We'll see.

As usual everything I watched and read went in. I will take some time to talk about Elimination Chamber seeing as The Wyatts took on The Shield and without spoiling anything is that it delivered on a match that I was pretty hype for. Everything else is slowly setting the stage for Wrestlemania including the return of Hulk Hogan who'll be the host at WMXXX. I'll be watching intently to see how the road finally ends.

All of the usual suspects are doing their work but the spotlight this week is on True Detective. This show has turned a corner in the last 2 episodes so if this isn't on your radar then it may be time to get it on there then. Just a friendly suggestion.

Kill la Kill still going nuts. Gaim is doing Gaim. ToQger is all over the track. Purpose pun. Super Megaforce is still tolerable. House of Lies is doing what its doing. Congrats on getting another season by the by. Space Dandy is still dandy, baby! Bleach & Naruto holding down the manga front as they should. The rest of the usual suspects will be back this week because the Winter Olympics are over. And during it an announcement about a new Heroes series. No clue what it means but we shall see. Whatever it is.

Time to bring it on home! What I Watched On YouTube This Week! You're on deck!




A double shot of the legendary one, Chad Warden! Or Chad Daddy! Or C-Wizzy! He goes by many different names. King of remixes and forever trolling! BALLIN!!! BALLIN!!!


Donkey Kong Country. The Trilogy. Corrupted. Yep!


Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Ryu goes to the the tournament's HR office to discuss the pronunciation of the Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku. This is seriously the premise of the video. No bullshit. Funny as hell though.


Kimi Sparkle's back and she has a bone to pick. That hate is strong. But I respect it.


There's Fluffy Puff. There's Chryssi. There's a van. There will be shipping. And the van will be driven into someone's heart. Shit's real now homie!


Shouts to Scoops on getting that Speedlunky achievement. I really want to get into Spelunky so bad. Enjoy watching it. Just don't have the urge to play it. At least not yet anyway.


Lowest possible score in Super Mario Brothers 1 is 500 points. This video proves that. I'll let it do the talking.


That's that. I-no gets the cover because there's no Jam or Bridget. Law of something.

As usual plans are planned. I can safely say they'll be executed in a timely manner. Stay tuned. Learn to listen when I say that.

We'll be back to this some point. Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment