Monday, March 3, 2014

#TheCool: #LOLIAWARENESS Goes Bankai!

#TheCool back up in it ready to do what it does as always. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't hop into PT because there's something there to highlight.


#DoaGH takes on Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha. There was plenty to learn and even more to put to rest so I suggest to watch it if you haven't and be attentive. That's how you learn stuff! EX2Plus is going to be a doozy so be looking for that real soon!

With PT down #DoaGHThaDOJO is always doing the good work serving that crack you know you need. Available for your consumption now...






















Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!, Guilty Gear Xrd, Psychic Force 2012, Samurai Shodown 64, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Kinnikuman Muscle Gran Prix 2, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Project Justice, Sengoku Basara X & Daemon Bride Additional Gain!

We stay providng, you stay tuned. Seems like a fair agreement to me.

With all of that being taken of it's time for This Week In Gaming!




Ultra Street Fighter 4. Going the way of Hyper SF2 & Vampire Chronicle by adding Edition Select. It is what you assume it to be and we don't have all the information about it. All that's known is that this won't be something you can play online. I'll assume the no online thing is an issue of running that data across the internet and it being a smooth experience. Maybe it'll change before it drops. Now bring back Indestructible!

And there's some Elena action to check out as well. DAT ASS!!!








A whole lot of Persona coming to MURICA. Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold again loses its awesome full title and is now Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and will also be on 360 as well. Persona 5, Q & Dancing All Night will be coming as well. I know somebody's happy about the news.






Now time for our weekly segment, Profound Happiness Starring Sengoku Basara 4! This week, more solo combos, a tutorial on how weapon effects work featuring Mogami Yoshiaki & some info about DLC and the Xavi-kun DLC being free on PSN! YEAH!!!






This week in Extreme Vs, new Maxi Boost info which confirm AGE units, some new Navi's and upcoming DLC for Full Boost. Roux Luka in the Zeta Gundam, Haman Karn in her Acguy & Shirou Amada in the RX-79 Ground coming this week.






J-Stars Victory VS with some character feature trailers with Arale Norimaki, Momotaro Tsurugi & Pegasus Seiya! The countdown to release continues.


Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is out for your consumption right now! Do something about that.


Want a demo on how the gameplay works in Moero Chronicle? Watch this and be amazed!



#LOLIAWARENESSIZBAKDAWG!!!!! The Maidens of Arcana Heart 3 are bringing the LOVE MAX!!!!! home to the PS3 & Vita to Japan in May. Only confirmed for Japan at the moment and WHEN it's confirmed for other places I'll be sure to let you know!

Me. I've played a lot of Tag 2 on the WiiU this week and it reminded me why I love the series like I do. I have a lot to get familiar with again and finding the synergy with Lili & Jun will be in interesting process. I'll keep you abreast about it. I also played another game I won't talk about because #DoaGH will be covering it after we finish with the EX Opus. I enjoyed the hell out of getting familiar with the game again and learning how great it really is in its own special way. Can't wait to share it with everybody else.

All the usual suspects are back doing work and I have no idea what to even highlight because so much craziness happened this week. What can I tell you without spoiling anything? Nothing! True Detective? Going ham! Postmortem next week! Kill la Kill? Going ham! NUDIST BEACH!!! Arrow? You guessed it, going ham! OLICITY!!! Revolution? Going nano ham! Vampire Diaries? Ham it goes! Gaim? Ham Energy Arms! Going squash! ToQger? Next stop Hamsterville! Naruto? Going Ham no Jutsu! Bleach? The best thing ever happened! I'll give highlight of the week to it! YEAH MAN!!!

With the knowledge that everything's going ham and that realization we're reaching the end of our broadcast as well. Time for What I Watched On YouTube This Week!


True Detective X Cats? I'd tune in to this if it existed. Animals solving crimes is a thing. #TeamGadget


Scoops is no longer Spelunkin and is now knee deep into The Binding of Issac. Another game I haven't played because my PC is ass so watching along has been a fun experience so far. Can't wait for Rebirth to come out.


From Giant Bomb Midwest to the main branch is the whole gang and Strider Expert Giancarlo Varanini take a look on Strider on NES!


HVGN takes some time to look ar Tetris & Dr. Mario on SNES. Interesting look if I do say so myself.


Because of my traipse into Tag 2 is that Fantastic Theater is the best non-remix song in the game. Been on repeat since I was able to find it.

That is that!


 

You know it's #TeamMeiFang all day but I'll share the hype with as many of the maidens as possible so shouts to them! #LOLIAWARENESSIZREALASFUCK!!!!! GET FAMILIAR!!!!!

As usual plans are planned and will be executed with authority. Staying tuned would be in your best interest.

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel! Be ready!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment