Monday, February 3, 2014

#TheCool: How Big Exactly Is Your Bowl Again?

#TheCool back up in it as usual ready to do what we do best. Before we get into PT is I want to congratulate the Seattle Seahawks on winning the Super Bowl and such. Now, I didn't watch the game or anything or any NFL game to any completion in years. The only thing I knew about football anything lately was that Richard Sherman "promo" that was a thing for 5 seconds for reasons that only human beings who actually cared understood about that. But I needed to open with something and make the subtitle relevant somehow so there's that. The real problem comes when I have to choose a cover for this week's installment. Now that should be fun. You'll know the answer to that long after I make it though. I have this whole installment to figure it out.

With me stalling out for relevance is that PT's a no show this week for reasons. I'm trying to put together something though and I'll make sure that it is out when it needs to be. Stay tuned.

As usual however is that #DoaGHThaDOJO is serving the fiends with the crack they need and doing it with a smile. This week on deck...









Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Akatsuki Biltzkampf Ausf.Achse, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Project Justice, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07 & Ehrgeiz!

Plenty to get cracked out on. So please enjoy with no regrets.

With that being taken care of it just happens to be time for This Week In Gaming!


Guilty Gear XXX! This video does ever edge us closer to the arcade release this month and I'll admit I'm ready for the next steps of the Guilty Gear series. #DoaGHThaDOJO will be covering this as we do everything so stay tuned for that.


Spinal finally dropped for Killer Instinct with Fulgore on the way. I'm hearing Spinal's broken but this is the FGC so broken means that somebody lost to something they didn't like and now a bitching session is in order. Double Helix will figure it out as they have by letting things suss out before nerfing things. Something that other certain fighting game developers could use a lesson in. I'm ready to see what Season 2 has in store seeing as I highly doubt it didn't do the numbers to continue the support for the game. I'll wait.


The party's over for Full Boost. This DLC you have to pay for. Quatre in the Wing Zero TV and another High Moblity Zaku II. I guess.


Been a minute since we've seen something about Yaiba NGZ and this trailer focuses on the many costumes in the game including a couple DLC ones as well one of which happens to be Beck from Mighty No.9. Also there's a limited edition dropping that includes costumes for Ryu & Momiji for DoA5U. To be honest neither costume is what I was expecting but it is cool that the crossover between the 2 games are happening regardless. Maybe Momiji gets a Miss Monday costume. We'll see.


Need a tutorial for Bravely Default? Here's one for you. Learn something.


Finally, this game is coming out in MURICA! I'll sit back and get hype. Allow me this.


A new trailer for DanganRonpa is here and it just exists to drive the plot home. This should be on your short list if you have a Vita. The end.


I'm glad to know that Short Peace is coming to MURICA so I don't have to import it. Being honest the only reason I'm interested is because of the game that makes up one part of the anthology is being headed up by Suda51. Ranko Tsukgime's Longest Day looks to be nothing short of crazy and I'm glad more folks will get a chance to enjoy all of Short Peace.



This week in Persona Q hype is that we're introduced to Zen & Rei the main characters in the game. The purpose they serve to the plot is unknown but it'll be major. Whatever that actually is.


The first actual trailer for Moero Chronicle. I'm surprised that the "YouTube Decency Police" hasn't come knocking but seeing as Compile Heart is going to be limiting how much of this game that they show on YouTube is that they're hosting the trailer on their website and it is a thing to get to their website let me tell you. I'll be keeping up with the game the best I can so make sure to stay tuned.


HYPE TRAIN INBOUND!! NEXT STOP!! SHIN KOIHIME MUSOU!!! GAME'S OUT IN JAPAN ON FEBRUARY 20TH! I might do something with it. We'll see.

I haven't played a thing this week. Just wasn't in the mood. It happens.

I watched plenty though. Taking some advice from J is that I gave True Detective a shot and now I'm telling you to do the same. Show's so good! All the other usual suspects did work as usual and are still turned up to 11. I just wanted you know that. Next week this section will be filled with some important thoughts on a certain something.

Now, What I Watched On YouTube This Week!




For some reason as soon as Danny, Joey & Uncle Jesse make an appearance on Jimmy Fallon is that its time to get hype for Full House. THROWBACK SHIT!!!!


Ponies X Boyz In The Hood. Not actually what you're thinking. But still hype.


Derpy's hot and sings a song. Not exactly what you're thinking. But still awesome.


Bart & Lisa re-enact the final moments of the Royal Rumble. With excruciating detail. For serious.


It's football related. I tried. Enjoy some Rachel! Shouts to HentaiAhegaoLover on deviantArt for the pic this week. Please go check out more of his work on said site by CLICKING HERE!!!! No duh. Viewer discretion and such!

That's that. You know the drill. Plans and such. Wait and see.

Join us next week!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment