Monday, January 27, 2014

#TheCool: Sign Pointing Is Illegal You Know!

#TheCool, poised to do what we do the best in existence! As we do every single week! And with not a thing to lead us off otherwise is that PT's front and center!



It happened. #TripleDaGodExplainedItAll. Well more like just enough to get you interested in Sengoku Basara X. It has been a game I've wanted to cover since I started doing what I do best and now I'm just glad it's out there for people to learn from. If you do want to learn more then CLICK HERE for the blog companion piece with some information I didn't touch on in the video. So please indulge in this goodness that has been provided for you and expect more to come.

As usual however, #DoaGHThaDOJO stays providing that crack the streets so desperately fiends for! On deck this week...













Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Shin Koihime Musou, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! Chaos Code & Daemon Bride Additional Gain!



And our #SSMG of the week in Fighters History Dynamite. A whole lot of it in fact! So be sure to indulge in it all!

With that taken care of it's time for This Week In Gaming!



My time for sadness came to an end on Thursday with the release of Sengoku Basara 4. Haven't got a chance to get my hands on it but all I've heard is good things so far. So hope for that. When I get around to it I'll be sure to let you know how I'm feeling on it.



Day 1 DLC for Extreme VS Full Boost. Lacus' ∞ Justice and the Zaku II High Mobility are what's up first. At least its free!



New J-Stars trailer. No Younger Toguro. Not really interested.



La-Mulana 2 is coming. Learn why you should give your money to this Kickstarter then GIVE MONEY TO THE KICKSTARTER BY CLICKING ME!!!



Ivy confirmed for Soul Calibur Lost Swords. And we finally get a release date of February 16th. In Japan. What this means for everybody else is unknown at the moment.



The story trailer for Bravely Default. The usual save the world & amnesia you're familiar with.





Another week, Another Persona Q feature. This week, Shinjiro from P3 & Yukiko from P4!



This week in dumb censorship shit, Monster Monpiece! Polarizing subject for those who wish to discuss it but the short of it is that some of the cards in the game have been taken out for being a bit too "sexual" for non-Japanese players. If you want to see the cards in question then VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!! CLICK HERE! The link is to Sankaku Complex so don't click when mommy's around or you're somewhere where looking at this will get you fired! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!

As for me & gaming is that I wished I didn't get swamped with stuff so I could get some time in with Sengoku Basara 4. Hoping to get some time with it this week and like I said earlier is that I'll report back with the goods when I get that in.

Indulging in other things though is that congrats first off to The Vampire Diaries with 100 episodes. Not a lot of shows make it to that milestone so give it up where due. As a 100th episode is that it delivered on the story and mad fanservice! Just well done all around. The rest of the usual suspects did their usual work and it looks like shows are turning it up to 11 right about now. I will award the 11 Award this week to Super Hero Time though. Kyoryuger & Gaim are delivering the goods. Kyoryuger being a couple episodes from the finale is of course delivering. Even given that they've done finale level stuff mid way through the show and to say even after that it still delivers is just wonderful. And I can't say a word about Gaim except I haven't seen a Rider show deliver this much this fast and we're probably a third of the way through and like I've said before is that Gaim can go the distance and be a great Rider show from end to end. Don't prove me wrong Gaim!

The other thing I want to talk about is the Royal Rumble. As much as I love wrestling is that I can never quite fit it in during this part of #TheCool because not a lot happens and gets me hype enough to mention it. There have been a few exceptions ever now and again. Even with some references in the weekly subtitle. The Royal Rumble without being spoilery is other than Roman Reigns & Brock Lesnar doing work it just sucked. Something happened that should've never happened and the one thing that should've just didn't. It did set up for what will be the immediate storylines going forward and it'll be interesting to see how the WWE Universe reacts because it has been shown that crowds will clown if they don't get what they want and the Rumble was no different. Should be an interesting Road to Wrestlemania!

Time now for What I Watched On YouTube This Week!



New episode of Nigga Turtles. Still clowning. Still funny as fuck!





Super Smash Bros X Star Wars? TMNT X Koopa Troopers? One James Farr delivers such feats. Both of these videos are just awesome especially Super Smash Wars. Just way too good. Watch both and watch the time just disappear. If you want to check out more then CLICK HERE FOR JAMES FARR'S YOUTUBE PAGE!!



Question of the week. How hype can Family Feud get?



This is supposed to be a parody of a scene from The OC by The Lonely Island. What scene is for you to discover. I'd have more history for you about The OC but I was going through a phase where I didn't watch that teenage drama stuff on TV.



Kimi Sparkle finally gets her wish! You deserve it for being the only Pegasister reviewer after all.



Question 2 of the week. What happens when Discord, Hot Beats & Spaghetti come together?



Yep. In complete and utter love with Stephanie Sheh! I'M OPEN WITH MY FEELINGS!!!!


That's that. Shouts to one of best reps for all DA THICK GURLZ in Fighting Games being one Rainbow Mika Nanakawa! I figured this week's cover pic would be best of her pointing at something. Which is illegal. Just not in this case but in the case in which the subtitle references. Why not her for USF4 or SF X Tekken? WHY, WHY, WHY!!! Cerebella's Peach will just have to do for now! Karin, I'm still fighting for you too!!!

As usual, plans are planned. Will they be executed? Tune in next week to find out!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment