Monday, January 6, 2014

#TheCool: 2014, A Space Dandy!

#TheCool! 2014! New Year! Same Takeover! Ready to do what we always do! And even with it being a slow 5 days of 2014 so far is that I can get a full featured installment in and I guess for PT we can start with this.


You see the screenshot. 10 Million Views to kick off 2014 as right as possible! 20 Million will be nothing! And what's already a part of history & what will soon be will be nothing without you all! Thanks "A Million" for the love & support! I see you! We're all taking this climb one step at a time. Every time I reach a milestone is that it isn't hard to look back and see where I came from because that vision helps light the way forward! So I'll keep bringing that crack to the masses because I know that need exists! So to millions more I say! MILLIONS MORE!!!!!

I've done enough ego stroking for a minute so why don't we get to what's up with #DoaGHThaDOJO and major drop that's been taking place over the last couple of days!










Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!, En Eins Perfektwelt, The Rumble Fish 2, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Samurai Shodown 64, Aquapazza, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late & Daemon Bride: Additional Gain are what's on deck and there's plenty of it so feel free to get as much as you like!


And because this is 2014 we had to add a new game to the rotation and that game is...EHRGEIZ! Ehrgeiz is a game I've wanted to cover for a while and there's no better time to now to start. Expect a lot more as it comes. And there will be more. Trust me.

Now, This Week In Gaming!


Some Profound Sadness. Fresh in fact. All we have to offer this week trailer wise in fact. Game's out on the 23rd. Expect something from me about the subject of Sengoku Basara before then.

When it comes to me and games is that more prep for upcoming projects is all. I did download the Bravely Default demon but I haven't played it yet. I might do so closer to the release so all of it is fresh in my mind. I was going to stand on the soapbox about the talk of censorship in the game but I think that deserves a post all its own. And you can read all about it HERE!!!!!


Let's just hop into my short review of Space Dandy. Crack! And I expect nothing less from the director of my favorite anime of all time, Cowboy Bebop! Based off this 1st episode is that I'm loving the loose nature of everything it offers and I know it'll come to a fulfilling end when that time comes. I'm in from end to end. And I expect the same from you.

Everything else is still on hiatus for whatever reason and I'm gearing up for marathoning the 1st half of Once Upon A Time Season 3. All I can say is this. I want this series represented in Kingdom Hearts. This show could work within those confines because it is a take on what the series has already done already. And the scenario of Gargoyles written by Greg Wiseman and Kim Possible. I just wanted this on wax is all. And know you know.

With that, What I Watched On YouTube This Week!


The Games Done Quick marathons always bring that heat but this right here is some next level shit. Figuratively & literally! The marathon is live all week so be sure to tune in whenever. Never know what you'll see. WATCH HERE!!!!!


Would you believe me if I said Timbaland was beefing with another producer. And the shit got so wild that he made a diss track with Justin Timberlake & Nelly Furtado? Before we got to that part a rapper under Timbaland named D.O.E dropped this and to this day still funny as hell!


2 Best Sisters Play is back and the monarchs of Equestria have a hoof at Pokemon Snap. DAT ENDING!!!



This whole fascination with Bats & Bronies is getting a bit out of control. Jake Whyman takes to his first YouTube Poop about the subject & everybody's favorite Pegasister Reviewer makes an attempt to review said episode.


Sometimes, you just want what you want. No matter what it costs you.


The My Little Pony Meets Series. This is pretty old but I randomly watched them all again this week and its still good for a laugh. Impossible situations and such.


Kids. This is a pretty good encapsulation of what the 90's were and what it's like a little bit now.


Speaking of the 90's. Boy Meets World X YouTube Poop. It works. I wonder when Girl Meets World is supposed to drop and will Uncle Batman be on it?


No More Slammin & Jammin 2: Barkley's Desperate Struggle! This is the best mashup of this kind ever! It does help that part of the mash is my favorite remix from No More Heroes. If you don't feel a need to dance when you hear it then I don't know what to say to you.

That's that for me. 2014 is looking bright and I plan to keep it illuminated! So just stay tuned and I'll keep proving that crack!

As usual thanks for kicking it with me and we'll be back next week to do this again.

Until next time!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment