Monday, January 13, 2014

#TheCool: The 1 Million Dollar Awesome Wondershot Banshee Revolution Done Quick

#TheCool as usual back up in it ready to do what we always does. Before we traipse into the garden of PT is that I do have to congratulate everybody involved with #ADGQ2014! It was awesome to catch a lot of the runs live. Combine this with my respect of speedruns and those who do them and an awesome time was had. It was so many cool moments is that trying to list them all would take all day. Here's my suggestion though is to CLICK THIS HERE and work your way down the rabbit hole. See a game in that list that catches you, just click it and be amazed! What these wonderful folks do by breaking a game down to the essence and get that game to an efficient science. It is the reason I watch speedruns. They help me become a better player by showing me new approaches that I may have never thought of myself. The best thing of all is that over $1 Million Dollars and more since the Bonus Stream is still going will be going to the Prevent Cancer Foundation. Pretty cool for gamers who play games quick. CONGRATS!!!

Now that we've gave props proper is we can get to PT and while I didn't do much is that #DoaGHThaDOJO is always delivering those goods. On deck this week....











Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Akatsuki Blitzkamph Ausf. Achse, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Shin Koihime Musou & Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07!

That's a whole lot of crack in which to binge on so feel free. I do have a special throwback drop planned later this week so be on the lookout for it!

And now, This Week In Gaming!



Muramasa Rebirth's 2nd DLC episode is dropping soon and while not about Cat Girls, a farmer sets out on a quest to do something. The farmer wasn't a Cat Girl so I wasn't paying much attention. All of the DLC should be out in MURICA at some point and when it does I'll let you know.



Double Dragon Neon is coming to Steam and bringing the Online Bro-Op with it! What this means for the console version is unknown but I might Double Dragon Dip! We'll see.





Another week brings us another look at Persona Q and this week we have features from Mitsuru & Yosuke. I gotta say I'm pretty hype for this whenever it drops.



And to put a cherry on the week is that we got a whole lot of Senran Kagura news. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson which is the sequel to the 3DS games which are to include the first playable male characters. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus which nobody is sure about but the rumor is a port of Versus to PS3. Senran Kagura Dekamori which is a Rhythm Cooking game where loser strips. This trailer was deemed too sexual by YouTube which is why it isn't featured and why I took it down off my channel a couple of days ago. Regardless, it's going to be a great year for all who believe in Life & Hometown!

As far as I go is that I'm still in prep mode and things will appear when they shall. I do want to show J some love with him blessing me with a TV after mine after years of service devided to go the way of the not working anymore.
.
When it comes to what I watched is that Kill la Kill, Revolution & Banshee are back and they're in business of getting back to the business and they're delivering! Gaim & Kyoryuger have been holding things down during this slow time wit Gaim heating up & Kyoryuger moving toward the era of trains. Everything else on some hiatus will be on this week coming so I'm ready for that.

Speaking of being ready is that I'm ready to put a bow on this installment! Now, What I Watched On YouTube This Week!



I gotta say I'm having a great time watching one Patrick Klepek play Spelunky and I'm learning a whole lot about the game's intricacies and I'm looking to start playing the game again.



I also want to shout out ZoopSoul and his awesome Spelunky runs as well. If you need some convincing about how awesome this game is then both of those vids should do the trick.







dhim doing what dhim does. Yeah. That thing. Learn the answers of such questions such as, Who's behind Cammy during her into? Does true love bloom on the battlefield? And what happens when you have the choice of who's SEGA's True Queen? VOTE HERE!!!



Botchamania counts down the Top 10 matches of the year in the only way Botchamania can.



I remembered hearing about it but I haven't seen it until now. Always finding a way to remember Ryan Davis!

That's that.


Shouts to Nina Matsumoto for this awesome picture that summarizes the end of #ADGQ2014! #MILLIONDOLLARHYPE #WONDERSHOTHYPE! #LUCCABESSWAIFU You can check out more of her work on her TUMBLR!

As usual I thank you for blessing us with your presence. 2014 is starting to kick into high gear and we'll be here to cover it with the degree of journalism you expect!

Until next time!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment