Monday, October 14, 2013

#TheCool: Hot-Blooded As Fuck!

#TheCool as usual in #FULLEFFECTMODE and as usual 168 hours down and time for me to build it back up into a masterpiece that you can remember and awe at.

Anyhow, into PT we go and nothing from me this week. The time I had set aside for doing something got eaten up by grown-up stuff but I'll be getting back to work this week if it all lines up.

#DoaGHThaDOJO however is always doing what it does. This week...






Under Night In-Birth, The Rumble Fish 2, Chaos Code, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! & Aquapazza are what's on deck right now so feel free to dig in.

With that out of the way let us get into This Week In Gaming!


This wasn't a thing I ever expected to wake up to but I'll take it. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX featuring KH2 Final Mix, Birth By Sleep Final Mix & the cutscenes for re:Coded. All we know is that it'll be out in 2014 and I'm hyped for it. At this same event there was a trailer for KH3 but it hasn't been released yet. If it comes I'll add it in or just feature it on the next installment.


Speaking of SquareEnix and games that are coming MURICA is that Drakengard 3 is coming in 2014 as well. Justice has been served.


Shin Gundam Musou. More of the same with some Unicorn in the story mode. That's that. When it's coming to anywhere but Japan is unknown but there isn't any reason to think it won't come out anywhere else. We shall see.


Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers is doing that thing I wanted it to by adding a new scenario called The Galaxy War which gives the game the plot leeway to have every single character in the same place at the same time. Too good!


Speaking of things that are too good is for all my Vita fam is that Malicious ReBirth is now available and you should get it. A wonderful game on PS3 that is enhanced by the Vita. Get that.


A new trailer for the upcoming Strider game and it's looking good. I'm still in wonder about will it be YOPO for the consoles or not.


More Killer Instinct featuring Sadira without Orchid this time.


As we get ever closer to the release of Aquapazza in MURICA is this is a look at all the characters who represent the Utawarerumono series. See if there's something you like and cross reference it some vids from the DOJO to get your weight up.

Gaming wise for me is that I was able to get some Xenosaga 3 in. That series is still criminally underrated. And for the record 2 is better than anyone thinks. It just takes some strategy to actually win a battle but that becomes undone in the end game by Shion, MOMO, Erde Kaiser and some Sword Ethers. I'll let you figure out the equation on that front. I <3 SHION!!! As far as what I engulfed in is that looking at this week's title does say I got in the 1st 2 episodes of Kill la Kill and that shit is awesome. I can see where people get hung up on Ryuko's battle attire and the stuff in the show that flows around that but excusing that the show is just that good and instead of waiting on a marathon I'll be adding this to the weekly rotation and glad to be doing so. Arrow was on deck this week and it delivered. The show is going in a new direction that I like and any direction that involves more Felicity is something I'm totally down with. Gaim 2 episodes deep is looking to be a huge step up from Wizard and is seeming to continue the trend of every other year equals crack. I just want this to go the distance and just be a good rider show I can enjoy every week. All the other usual suspects did what they usually do with this week being full of SWERVITY SWERVES on all sides of the ball in various ways. I'd talk about them more but it tinges on spoilers and y'all know I feel about those. So to end this party as we always do is What I Watched On YouTube This Week!


As we continue to the end of Sonic For Hire is this week they reunite with an old friend and make new ones too.


Here's a doozy for you. What happens when a Chubby Ninja Girl fights a Hell Spectre? All I know is that even that question raises even more of them. Shouts to Emezie for this shot of awesome.


Evolution is a never ending process. This video is proof of that concept.


No matter what you think, there's always a better way. Always. A. Better. Way.


Shouts to WizzyWhipItWonderful for what should probably exist but doesn't yet. A OST for Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter. Give it a listen. You'll be glad you did.



These videos don't need an explanation. Even if I could provide a sensible one to explain what you're seeing anyway.

And that's that. Another one in the books. As usual thank you for spending some time with your folks and we'll see you again next time. Until then!!

-Triple Da G.O.D!






















Kill la Kill. Watch it. The End. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment