Monday, February 2, 2015

#TheCool: Power Rangers Runback! A Dino Charged Story

#TheCool's in the building ready to do what we do best so just chill out and we promise to take you on a trip through last week like nobody else like us can!

As usual though #DoaGHThaDOJO's always serving the fiends that fighting game goodness like no other and here's what available for you right now!















Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Sengoku Basara X, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf.Achse, En Eins Perfektwelt, Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Chaos Breaker, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Samurai Shodown Sen & Blade Arcus from Shining!

Always got what you need and the stuff you never knew you needed! Enjoy that!

This Week In Everything, time to show them last week the way you do it!


Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is coming to MURICA this Summer! I don't know about any changes or additions but I'd assume the that this version would reflect whatever would be the current arcade balance at the time of release. We shall wait and see.


Want to know what's not coming to MURICA? Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi! Sumeragi's taking Ashikaga Yoshiteru & Kyōgoku Maria and giving them the level up from NPC to playable characters in this version. Kasuga, Maeda Toshiie, Matsu, Takeda Shingen & Uesugi Kenshin will be returning in this version as well. The new character Sen no Rikyū is brand new and he's all about getting drunk to get super powers. SENGOKU BASARA! No concrete date as of now but I'll keep you updated on that.


Coming out in most places on Steam on the 27th is The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match. I'd assume this version would be based on the XBLA version with balances changes from the NESiCA X Live version. 98 was decent so I expect the same from this version as well. Still waiting for XI!



Reptile & Ermac have joined the cast of MKX. That's it.


Omen's in Killer Instinct now. OK.


There's some fanservice armor in Soul Calibur Lost Swords. Yeah.


More of DmC: Definitive Edition at 60 FPS.


A compare of the PSP & the HD versions of Type-0.


A look at the EDF's latest weapon, the Depth Crawler.


Pack 3 of DLC for Hyrule Warriors all about Majora's Mask. Tingle & Young Link as playable character, a Majora's Mask Adventure Mode map, and costumes for Impa, Sheik and Lana. It'll drop on February 5th.




We got a new look at JJBA: Eyes of Heaven that feature some Diego Brando & Stroheim gameplay so enjoy that. If you wish to experience this yourself and have a JP PSN account then click THIS and get the demo for yourself. Enjoy that too!


Nitro+ Blasterz presents a look at Muramasa so get a taste of that.

Speaking of that game is that we got some confirmations of some new characters joining the game and where Saber & Sonico sit on the Playable/Assist sides of said fences. Highlight the picture to see who's playing what part and where they're from.





Looks we have plenty to look forward to with this game so be sure to stay tuned for the latest. Thanks for 4Gamer for the pictures and you can read the article thse pictures came from HERE.

What Did I Get Into This Week?

I played some Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 while NFL Blitz was downloading on the 360 because it was on sale last week. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code & Violent Storm during some PC maintenance and its just the constant reminder that I need a new PC bad as hell and it'll come when its time. That time needs to be yesterday about 2 years ago.

Power Rangers Dino Charge premiered online a week early and I saw it and I liked what I saw. A far cry from the failure of Super Megaforce and we shall see if this holds up 19 & 39 episodes from now.

Finally got around to listening to both Run the Jewels albums and Killer Mike & El-P murdering shit! I'm mad at myself it took this long to get both albums in my systems. My kind of Hip Hop!

The usual suspects showed up and did what they did like they always do. I just need more, more, more of what I love to watch & read. All you can ask really.

Time to wrap this one up! What I Watched On The Internet This Week, close us out!


The Skillz Wrap-Up song was a highlight of the holiday season and I remember when I heard the 06 Wrap Up and was laughing hard at a recap of the year I could vibe with. Over the years Skillz kept doing it but after the 2012 one Skillz bowed out of doing them and I was surprised when I was going through my old videos that I came across this and was glad to see Skillz back at it. Hope he continues the trend.




I'm super late on these DJ Dicks songs but entertaining remixes are just that.



I will admit that NBA Street Volume 2 had one of the best soundtracks in gaming history but this is the reminder that Volume 1 was no slouch in that department either. I'm just glad to know the name & artists behind the song which is something that has eluded me for while now.



In our Pony minute is a new episode of EG Fluffle Puff and the return of the Internet's Only Pegasister Reviewer, Kimi Sparkle.


A new episode of Voices of Gaming.




qzecwx takes on another Rockman 2 hack titled Final Mix.



Tekken Crash is back and its all about Tekken 7. There wasn't any Shaheen or Lucky Chloe play but we'll be getting plenty with the game dropping in arcades later this month.


Shouts to Desk for these combo vids for all the Omega characters. It is really interesting to see those changes in motion but I'm just disappointed that Capcom only went half way and didn't really embrace the Rainbow Edition roots and the characters come off more like EX/Gold characters from Guilty Gear which isn't truly all bad though. Maybe I'll give this a try myself soon. Maybe.

That shall be that for this one.


The Dino Charge team is rocking the cover this week. We'll see if the show can be good. Gotta work on that theme song though.

Before we get out of here is that I'm sad to say that Monty Oum has passed away. A tremendous talent and his presence will be missed. I remember when I first saw Haloid and how sick that was and how that followed up into Dead Fantasy and into his opus that is RWBY! They don't make them like Monty Oum too often and that's a hell of a hole to fill creatively. What this means for RWBY is unknown but here's hoping the show goes on! Thank You for your contributions and may you find peace!



In his memory please enjoy Haloid & all 8 chapters of Dead Fantasy! Still awesome stuff even today! RIP Monty Oum!

We'll be back to do this again so please join us! Your presence is always welcome and appreciated here!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment