Monday, January 26, 2015

#TheCool: Let Me Get A Large Royal Rumble With Extra Roman Reigns & An Exquisite Vanilla HuniePop, Please!

#TheCool's in the building and we're ready to do what we always do but before we do that though I just wanted to let you know that the review of HuniePop is up and feel free to read it and maybe it'll inspire you to play the game and there's a bit more just in case you need a few pointers to puzzle down her love and you can read this HERE!

As usual #DoaGHThaDOJO's always as usual providing that goodness for you because that's what we do! On deck for you right now...













Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Blade Arcus from Shining, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Koihime Embusen, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, The King of Fighters '95. Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Hokuto no Ken, Power Instinct 5, Sengoku Basara X & Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07!

Fiends be served! This Week In Everything, show them everything!


Pokkén Tournament looks dumb in that dumb way that things looks cool! I'm feeling that it is a meet in the middle between Pokémon and Tekken in many of its facets including Heihachi training Pikachu which is just too awesome. I don't know if #DoaGHThaDOJO will be covering the game but I'd wager on a huge maybe.



The latest from DoA5 Last Round brings us a nice & long preview featuring Miss Honoka and there's some Pai Chan vs Jann Lee action as well. Enjoy!


Remember how the original version of DmC was touted to be at its best when it was 30 FPS on PS360? Now its SIXTY FRAMES PER SECOND now which will make a great game even better. I'm down to actually play through the game now but I was before and I fell out of it. Maybe twice the frames changes that for me.



This week in Type-0 brings us a look at how Class Zero becomes the best fighting force and the differences between D's & P's!


Estival Versus will be bringing Life & Hometown to PS4 & Vita soon so for now enjoy the game's prologue.

What Did I Get Into This Week?

I played and learned a whole lot about Street Fighter EX2. For somebody who touts its final version as THE best Street Fighter is I really didn't have much interaction with the vanilla version and I've found there's enough differences between the versions where I'd like to learn more about it and will be and hopefully sharing what I find with you guys.

You guys know about the HuniePop hole I fell into and I'm glad to be there. Just a fun experience that I suggest you give a go if you haven't.

I've started my quest to finally get into Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated which I can confirm is deserving of all the hype and admiration that it gets. Just a great show that you should give a look see to if you were ever curious about it at all.

The break is over and the usual suspects have returned and they're just killing it. A beat not missed on The Originals, The Flash, Arrow & The Vampire Diaries at all. Knowing this makes me a happy camper knowing that these shows have a lot of promise they can deliver on in the 2nd half so here's to that.

Black Sails is back for Season 2 and it just got right back to business of pirates and that pirating that pirates do. That's all you can ask for.

Shouts to Steve-O on the one time for convincing me to add Archer to the weekly lineup. I can see the merit of having this to look forward to every week and the show's still killing it so hop on the bandwagon if you aren't already on board.

With the epic all about trains coming to an end with the epic about ninjas soon upon us I do want to say that ToQGer is building to a great finale and these final 2 episodes should be that payoff that you've invested all year in. Can't wait to see how this ends.

Next week on Drive we get into a dead heat and Bleach is back to family issues in a way that I saw coming as I always do.

Yep. Roman Reigns won the Royal Rumble and The Beast retained so that means its Reigns/Lesnar as of now on the grandest stage of them all. A year ago we talked right here about Batista winning and what that meant and it in the grand scheme of things meant nothing because the Daniel Bryan thing after WrestleMania went nowhere. Worst of all is Brock beat Undertaker and its done nothing for him at all other than give something for Paul Heyman to follow up "My Name Is Paul Heyman!" with. I don't even know where the WWE goes from this point. Reigns is going to beat Brock at Mania because that's how things work. When that possibility was on the table when only Reigns and Batista were the last 2 in Rumble last year you wanted Reigns to win because you didn't want Batista headlining WrestleMania because he didn't need to be there and now Reigns is in that same spot just because his name isn't Daniel Bryan. I can't rely on the WWE to make the payoff of being invested not that have been relying on them to do so but to know that this as well will go nowhere unless Rollins cashes in on Reigns is that this will have just been a colossal waste of everyone's time. The dream in my head was Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose in a Triple Threat at Mania but this isn't going to happen anytime soon and when it does is that impact a Main Event like that could've had will be long gone. Sting/HHH is a given. Will Undertaker be at Mania? We're in the Fast Lane to WrestleMania but no chambers will be eliminated and it shall be missed. Come see me after Mania to see where I stand on this subject.

To an end this and all must come! What I Watched On The Internet please show us the way!



You may be wondering about this. You should. You should also understand that even if I've been studying the game doesn't mean I can actually do something with it at the moment. I'd have have to sing an opera about blood first before I could even conduct this nighttime symphony or play the piano in the moonlight as it were.



Want to know how real this HuniePop hole is? These videos especially the first should give you some clues on what I'm really considering doing and the soundtrack is sooooo good! Need it in my life!



More runs from AGDQ 2015 that I caught up on featuring Shovel Knight with some awesome commentary from Yacht Club Games and Mega Man Unlimited that I still need to finish.



I don't always agree but let me say that from that certain group of people funny does always emerge one way or another.


The true difference between perception and reality!


Shouts to my little brother Treezy back to putting this work in. He took a sabbatical but now he's back and now you know it too. You can get at him on Facebook, and at @Treezy1990 on Twitter and Tumblr.

That shall be that for now!


It's all about Kyu from HuniePop as our cover fairy as it were this week! Why does I loves me some Kyu?! Well if Pinkie Pie was a super horny bisexual fairy that's in the business of helping you get laid then that's Kyu in a nutshell! The ladies of HuniePop are great and you can click the picture to go to HuniePop.com to buy the game for yourself. #KyuKinkyKlan

If we're talking the waifus of HuniePop then top 3 no order is Aiko, Audrey & Beli right at this very moment! This as with all things are subject to change.

As usual we thank you for coming through for a spell and we'll be back to do this again next week so please join us then!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment