Sunday, January 11, 2015

#TheCool: 2015, Year of Beast Mode!

#TheCool's back ready to hit 2015 just like we've been doing all along. You might be wondering why you're getting this installment at this juncture. Answer's simple really. #TheCool needed a hard reset to get back to the point of why this exists in the first place. I will admit this has evolved a bit from its conception which originally came from not wanting to write descriptions for YouTube videos on the main page and condensing all the stuff I used to post separately on the Facebook fan page. #TheCool used to be a Friday/Saturday thing before I started to push back when it came out due to wanting to cover events as soon as they were over or just pure laziness by not getting it out on time. I want to stick to a Late Saturday/Mid Sunday release schedule seeing as everything that I'd want to talk about has already transpired and the stuff I was pushing #TheCool back to talk about didn't honestly warrant the stall and those events won't be pushing it back in the future. So, embrace the future and all that. We may be changing when the crack rains but you'll stay served all the same. Thank You for your continued patronage!


Before the 4 became a 5 is that I recorded a little video to bring the whole SF4 loop to its inevitable conclusion. It was very therapeutic to get that stuff off my chest and I think regular videos of just saying what's on my mind may become a regular thing in the future. We'll see though.

As usual no matter what the date is that #DoaGHThaDOJO's always providing that goodness and that'll never change. On deck right now...










Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, The Outfoxies, Buriki One, Fighters History Dynamite, Project Justice, Fighting Layer, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Koihime Embu & Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes!

2015 just like it always was! Trust us to always get your fix! Got the best work in the streets! Guaranteed!

This Week In Everything, do it like you always do!



Next time we do this is that we'll know plenty about that other character that'll be added to Last Round but for now enjoy these battles between Phase-4 & Bayman and Eliot & Gen-Fu.




Coming soon to Maxi Boost is Rondo Mina Sahaku in the MBF-P01-Re2 Amatu Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina, Garrod Ran & Tiffa Adill in the GX-9900 Gundam X and Katejina Loos in the ZM-S24G Gedlav.


HuniePop will be out on the 25th so pre-order a copy HERE if you haven't!


Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late will be out in MURICA on February 24th! So show up for this. Games like this need you to survive and prosper. Keep that in mind.

This installment of #TheHustle is a bit dry seeing as nothing's on sale or new DLC to report on. It is January so slow motion is to be expected. Come to the trunk next week and we may have something for you!

#TheHustle is always proudly brought to you by Team GRF and People Like Us! Thank You!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

AGQD 2015 and lots of it! More about that in What I Watched On The Internet This Week!

I bought Liberation Maiden and here's a suggestion, don't you do it. Just wasn't feeling it and even with Suda51 on the case it wasn't even worth the $3 I spent on it. If you're still curious then give it a shot and make that call yourself.

During the long break I was able to get hip to 2 new shows thanks to J in Black Sails & Power!

Black Sails goes dumb! I really didn't think the story about the precursor to Treasure Island would deliver the goods this hard but it did that and then some. Season 2 will be out at the end of the month and I'm ready for more.

Power is my kind of show. I love double lives and intrigue in my drama and Power goes above and beyond the call of duty in giving me what I need. This is a must watch on the ASAP tip! This as well will be back at the end of the month so there's plenty of time to get caught up before then.

When it comes to the usual suspects is that the roster grows but we did have to say goodbye to a show that I still think you need to check out in Hi-sCoool! SeHa Girls! I do hope that the tease for Season 2 does happen because I just enjoyed the Sega history lessons being turned on their heads. A must watch.

The first of the fall suspects to return was Gotham or GOT HAM! as it were because that's all the show does. Picks up a bit after the fall finale left off and just going GOT HAM! That's all I can ask.

The winter suspects have shown up to do work as well. Banshee AKA The Chayton Show is delivering already. The show goes and I just enjoy seeing those characters do what they do best. The direction of this season is looking to deliver those goods and I know it will deliver on that goodness.

House of Lies is back for Season 4 and it as well is going ham out of the gate. I have to say I'm with how the show wants to tell the story of the aftermath of Season 3 so it'll be great to get those answers as they trickle out during the season.

Archer's back but I've gotten so used to watching it all at once is I'll wait until the season's over and then watch it. Shame they didn't continue the Vice stuff from last season because that stuff was off the meter. When its all done you'll get the 411.

JoJo's back for the Egypt arc of Stardust Crusaders and show doing what it does but I'm not feeling the OP or ED songs. Stand Proud was the business. Just putting that on wax. I'm just ready for Diamond is Unbreakable so we can get into the stuff that hasn't been touched in animation yet.

ToQGer: Galaxy Line S.O.S. was really good. I wonder if they'll actually be using the powerups from the movie in the show before its over?

Shaider: Next Generation put a nice cap on the Metal Heroes V-Cinema series. I just hope we see more Metal Heroes in the future.

Golden Week made Bleach, ToQGer & Drive take a break so none of that and the fall usual suspects shall soon be back in tow in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait for the business to get back said business.

Time to wrap this one on up. What I Watched On The Internet This Week, this show's all yours!


Watched this and still have no clue what Kitten Mittons are even though I know a bit about the subject.


Didn't know too much about Canada but thanks to this video I'm now an expert in everything Canadian!

Shouts to Awesome Games Done Quick 2015 for hitting the 1 Million mark once again! Was a great show of skill and gamers coming together for a great cause. I had a whole bunch of favorites and I haven't even watched all the runs yet so I have plenty more to watch but for now enjoy a bunch of my favorite runs and for a full list of all the VOD's CLICK THIS!


















That shall be that!



Shouts to theCHAMBA on devianrART for these awesome Capcom heads featuring some of my favorites like Cyber Blue, Devilotte de Deathsatan IX, Leo, Akira Kazama, Hyo Imawano and Rouge. You can also go to theCHAMBA's tumblr HERE and check out even more art and more Capcom faces like Tessa's & Captain Sliver's as well!

Speaking of Capcom is that UDON's Capcom Fighting Tribute book is looking for submissions and you can check out more info about the project and find out how to submit your own art HERE!

2015, a fresh start! We'll be making the most of it! Just you watch!

Join us next time and we'll do this again!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment