Monday, February 23, 2015

#TheCool: Shinobi Shuffle the 1st: Eye of the Based G.O.D!

#TheCool's in the building and as always ready, willing & able to put last week in perspective so you get a jump start on this week in which we'll put into perspective next week! The cycle of infinite justice!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO's always has the best crack on in the land and we're always serving 25/8/367! So here's what's on deck for you right now!












Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Koihime Embusen, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Fighting Layer, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Blade Arcus from Shining, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm & The King of Fighters XI!

Fiends Served! This Week In Everything, show them what's really good!


From the man who brought you Sonic the Hedgehog & NiGHTS into Dreams! Coming soon to MURICA! Rodea: The Sky Soldier! I remember when I heard about this game and I was excited for it and then it got canceled. Then I saw that it finally came out in Japan on the WiiU and that was a surprise to me and I'm glad NISA is getting behind this game and getting this to everyone. Can't wait to get my hands on this later this year.


Danganrompa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls is also coming to MURICA soon and this game bridges the gap between the 1st 2 Danganrompa games and it's something way different than what the games normally provide. This just as well is on my radar and you can never have enough Danganrompa!


Already out in your hood is Dead or Alive 5: Last Round! If you have the 360 version of Ultimate then you should err on the side of caution of updating to Last Round because of reports of people losing their save data. All you need to know about that issue and everything with the move to Last Round is answered HERE!


Aganos is soon coming to Killer Instinct and the character will be available to those who bought the Ultra Combo Pack on the 27th and for everybody else on March 5th.


An additional modifier for DmC: Definitive Edition is Turbo Mode where everything is 20% faster so if you're looking for a new way to switch up your experience then give it a go. And yes, making a Rainbow Dash reference is way too easy so just know I was considering it because I consider things like that.


P4D soon comes and the lovely Risette shows exactly what an idol can do on the dance floor. P4D drops in GLORIOUS NIPPON 2 days before #DayoftheBasedGod!


A new trailer for Pokkén Tournament has appeared and nothing new to show off but damn does this game look awesome. I can't wait to start to watch this game form and evolve when it drops later this year. Going to be a treat!


Coming soon to 3DS by way of Arc Systems Works is the next DBZ Butōden game called Super Extreme Butōden. We don't know much about it at the moment but Ultimate Butōden on DS was an awesome entry and this is shaping up to be just that and then some. When more information becomes available then I'll be putting you up on it! Shouts to ShonenGames for the translated scan and click the picture to be linked to their article and all their other stuff as well!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

Pokemon Shuffle has taken over my life! I'd never thought I'd be one to get roped in by a F2P Match-3 but here we are talking about how I've been roped in by a F2P Match-3. I don't know what it is about Pokemon Shuffle but I just can't stop playing it. I know plenty of folks on the Candy Crush Saga boat and wondered how a game like that could rope people in and be the juggernaut that it is and now I know how. I haven't played Pokémon with any fervor since G/S/C but there's just something fun about a good pick up and play puzzle game. It's not like this is a single circumstance though. Before I did everything there was to do in HuniePop its hybrid of Dating Sim X Match-3 had me in its clutches during that time as well. The game's fun, I'm having fun and as long as that fun doesn't lead into spending cash then I should be alright.

I also played Mega Man Xtreme for the first time this weekend and for being just like the other GameBoy Mega Man games it does the service of being a good Mega Man X game. I have a feeling we'll be discussing more on the subject sooner than you think.

I got a chance to take the beta of KOF 2002UM for a spin and I can confirm that the balance is as up to date as the latest NESiCA X Live version so just like 98UM it is THE version of the game. The game drops on the 27th on Steam and if you pre-order you can get the game 20% off for $11.99! So if you're interested then click THIS and you'll be all set for later this week!


The torch of Sentai has once again been passed from ToQGer to Ninninger and this show has the makings of being another one of those that we look at when its over and we'll want more of it. The swag is all over the place and I'm feeling the heavy Japanese vibe that Shikenger leaned into given its premise as well. I do also enjoy the family affair vibe too and we haven't seen it done like this since Magiranger even though Goseiger had 2 sets of siblings on the team. This is going to be a good one so get your swords and shurikens ready because its time for the Next-Gen Ninjas to take the stage!

Shout out to Black Sails because nobody saw that swerve coming at all! Some of the best TV I've seen in quite a while!

WWE Fast Lane has sped by us and we know now that Roman Reigns is going to face Brock Lesnar at Mania where Reigns will win and the Seth Rollins will cash in right after and they'll start the feud that should've been over a long time ago. Still a damn shame that Dean Ambrose is on the outside looking in on this. Mr. Outta Nowhere, Randy Orton's back and he'll be feuding with Seth until he cashes in at Mania. Cena lost so that means he'll be beating Rusev for no damn reason at Mania but maybe he'll bring back the Spinner US Title. Bray Wyatt made it quite clear he wants to absorb The Undertaker's power but who knows if Taker's even ready to go at Mania. Other stuff happened but it matters not however.

The usual suspects delivered the goods as they always do and their work in continuing to keep me entertained as applauded and appreciated! Thank You!

And in our "Is Dino Charge Sucking Moment?" I can confirm the answer is...NO! Tune in next week for another update to see if "Is Dino Charge Sucking!?"

Time to bring another one to its inevitable conclusion!

What I Watched On The Internet This Week I leave the conclusion in your capable hands as I always do!


40 years in the game is a feat and Saturday Night Live has reached it! Enjoy one of my favorite skits from the special...Celebrity Jeopardy!


Congrats to Dan Ryckert for taking out one of video game's most notorious final bosses...Mike Tyson! Maybe one day when Nintendo quits tripping on this YouTube shit maybe I can share the story about my first time too!


And GeminiLaser's Mega Man 7 playthrough has come to an end. A great and educational watch if you were ever curious about the game!


Botchamania 267!



LittleKuriboh's The Mark Remark is killing shit! Funny satire is funny satire so if you're looking for some really funny in your WWE recaps then give The Mark Remark a shot!


Shouts to The YouTube Pooper for this playlist of some awesome WWE Poops. Just pure nonsense! The best kind mind you!

That shall be that!


Shouts to the folks at ShyKidzStudios for this Jessie & Flannery art which is our cover this week. If you wish to see more then click the pic to be linked to DeviantArt where the pic came from or hit them up on Tumblr (18+/NSFW) or their Patreon because everybody has one!

As usual, we love when you come kick it with us and we'll be doing this again as we do always so be sure to catch us then!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment