Monday, February 9, 2015

#TheCool: Liquid State of Being

#TheCool's in the building and we as usual are always ready to bring you last week in a way you can appreciate and understand!

As usual #DoaGHThaDOJO's always in the business of servicing the fiends and here's what you and yours can fiend over at the moment!












Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Koihime Embusen, Blade Arcus from Shining, Power Instinct 5, Chaos Code: New Sign of Castasrophe, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max SIX STARS!!!!!!, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold & EXTRA SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY Vampire Hunter AKA Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge!

Fiends are serviced! This Week In Everything, let's do it!




It has been a Persona kind of week seeing as Persona 5 will be delivering the goods and GLORIOUS NIPPON will start Dancing All Night 2 days before #DayoftheBasedGod! So all hail Persona!


Dead or Alive 5's Last Round starts on the 17th in MURICA, the 19th in GREAT NIPPON & the 20th in EUROPA! Hitting Steam on March 30th!


Mortal Kombat X takes on Kliques.


More DmC at SIXTY FRAMES PER SECOND.


Coming soon to Maxi Boost is Kio Asuno in the AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal.


25 sexy ninjas! 25 sets of Life & Dat Hometown! This is Senran Kagura Estival Versus! This summer ninja battle starts on March 26th!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

PSP maintenance took up most of my weekend and I have stock of knowing that 5.00 M33-6 is still THE firmware if you wish to use RemoteJoyLite in a sensible way. I may actually do something with this knowledge I've gained from the experience.

There was also some Fate/Unlimited Codes & Bloody Roar 2 being played for future project research.

I did play another game for project research and I recently talked about the game in question so if things go well and it all falls into place then it could be on the short list of what's next. Stay tuned for that.

Empire is that show! I remember seeing the commercial before it came out and was like I might take a look at it and then I forgot all about it until J shot the reminder to me and I got caught up really quick and was glad I did. The show just works. Everything feeds into each other. The show uses THE DRAMA to fuel the true star, THE MUSIC in which THE DRAMA surrounds itself around and feeds off of and it just creates a working cycle which has produced one the most successful broadcast show in years. The cast is on point and they make the drama believable and seeing who's already on and who's coming can only mean bigger and better for this show. In short, if you aren't entwined in the Lyon family drama then its time to get on board!

The usual suspects showed up like they always do with Arrow & Banshee taking the We Clowning Crowns this week!

Special shouts to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because it did a thing that I was kind of expecting it to do but I didn't see it coming until it was happening and seeing that the cues for it to happen were there the whole time just shows how much those behind the show actually care about the lore. New demand...WayForward remakes Turtles IV! I was eating something and I thought of a way that it could really work in a cool way that would make us forget that Ubisoft fell a bit short on the arcade remake of the same game. We'll talk about this some other time.

Some other time isn't now because we've gotta close this one out. What I Watched On The Internet This Week, do it!


Current earworm: Drip Drop by Hakeem Lyon & Tiana. The song catchy as fuck and I'm dealing with this the best I can! Regardless of actual song quality is go watch Empire! Please & Thank You!


The GOAT of the Rap Game Brian Williams is killing it again with his take on Snoop (insert animal/kaiju of choice here)'s Who Am I? (What's My Name?)!



In other news, Jimmy Fallon went to LA, became The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and retconned Saved by the Bell in the same week!


The Stone Cold Podcast vs the COO! I was glad to see this because I'm curious about where this company will be when HHH takes the reigns and his current views about the state of the product. Now where's Steph who we all know is the best part of the WWE for the reasons apparent and no so!


Shouts to my Purrfect Trio fam mainly Yushira aka The Dragon Princess for what I can only faithfully describe to you as 16 consecutive ass beatings in a row! If you need some Super Punch-Out!! pointers then look no further.


I'm calling it right now! This is 2015's Hatsune Miku Project Diva F! I don't remember the last time when I laughed this hard at a Quick Look! I guess this can happen when the East & West link up for Dying Light Co-Op!

That shall be that!


GO WATCH EMPIRE!

We'll be back to do this again soon so be sure to join us when that happens!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment