Tuesday, December 10, 2013

#TheCool: End, Beginning, End!

#TheCool as usual is ready to do that thing we always do and if you're new that's to wrap up the week that was and lots of other fun stuff so strap in and let us do just that.

Before we get into PT I should be talking about Nelson Mandela and all his accomplishments and I just did. Last week I completely talked around Paul Walker & the Doritos Locos Taco guy and on top of that one of the original subtitles for the last installment was "Funerals Are Funny" and then I decided against it even though I should've stuck with it anyway. I never want to alienate anyone who reads but these are my thoughts & feelings and they do come first. I never mean any harm intentionally but I just write I feel and whatever happens, happens. Respect my shine! I always thank everybody at the end so to switch it up I'll thank you here and there this time. Seems like the perfect segue into PT where I never do anything but #DoaGHThaDOJO is always serving. On deck now...








The Rumble Fish 2, Sengoku Basara X, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!, Project Justice, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Under Night In-Birth:EXE Late & Persona 4 The Ulitmax: Ultra Suplex Hold!

Plenty of more to catch up on and stay current on so stay tuned to the channel. And with that, This Week In Gaming!

There was VGX this weekend and I ignored it but I did learn stuff. There's no such thing as hope when it comes to Nintendo. Tired memes are tired. Internet celebrities should stay on the internet. Through all of this though Telltale put in that work!


Want to press the A Button and smack the shit out of Joffrey. You can now! Game of Thrones by Telltale. Press LB to throw shit at Joffrey. I can't wait!


And Borderlands is getting the same treatment. To be honest though I'm not into the narrative seeing as I missed everything 2 had to offer as of now. Could change but it's good to see a great developer get all this work. Congrats to you guys!


Super Time Force is coming to #XBONE now! Hopefully there's some crossbuy action seeing as this may be the last great game outside of Strider coming to the 360 via XBLA. Good to know the game's still coming. Can't wait!


Time for MURICA to get this DanganRonpa action. Just take my word on this one. If you have a Vita keep this game in mind when it drops if you're in to Visual Novels & games like Phoenix Wright. Delivers. Trust.


EDF 2025 is coming in February to MURICA! I should've just imported this one earlier this year. If I waited this long then a bit more won't harm me.


Kamen Rider: Travelers Senki will be out soon and I'm rooting for hackers to do dirt on the 3DS so I can play it. Bought Senran Kagura Burst yet? Just reminding you. And still nothing about a new Climax Heroes or Battride War. But I think with how Gaim is at this point I think the CH games are going to reset with Gaim but if the Naruto games can have 100 characters then so can Kamen Rider. We'll see and I'll stay hoping.


Doa5U has some new costumes. More of these casual costumes and the Warriors Orochi costumes for Kasumi, Ayane & Momiji coming tomorrow. So be watching for those.


Our weekly Profound Sadness Moment brought to you by Sengoku Basara 4. This trailer does nothing more than show how nuts this game will get. GET HYPE!! & Get Sad.



Remember how the PS(Insert Number Here) versions of MGS 5 have you on a throwback mission. Well the 360 & #XBONE versions are going for the new new. Their exclusive is a mission with Cyborg Raiden. Why? Why? Why? TIME PARADOX! And there's a look at one of the game's early missions as well. Watch with caution.


This week I discovered Freedom Planet. All it took to sell me looking into it was that this game was Sonic if Treasure made it. So I gave it a try and this game is awesome and I expect everybody to give it a go too. You can do that by going to their website HERE!!! DO DAT SHIT!! Not going to lean on you too hard because the game sells itself. Can't wait for the game to drop whenever it does. #TeamCarol

Other stuff, I finished Weapon Master Mode in SC2HDO. Took a lot longer for reasons that I'll share sooner than you think. I randomly got into some Fate/Unlimited Codes on PSP and I wish to play that version with an arcade stick even though with the changes to the system is that it works on PSP just fine. #TeamRin #TeamBazette

All that stuff I watch & read every week is getting good. But that's how it should always be. A couple of things though.

Dear Barry Allen,

Felicity is mine. Stay away or else. OR ELSE!

Sincerely yours,

Triple Da G.O.D!

Everything else is doing the work required and with shows gearing up for a break I'm really going to make an attempt to get some marathons in of shows that I've wanted to get into and shows that have been suggested that I watch. All of these however are taking a back seat to Once Upon A Time. Nothing else gets the marathon love until I'm fully caught up on it. Shows has its hooks in me officially. It's that damn good and this is another plea to give it a try if you haven't.

And as we always do before we do what it does, What I Watched On YouTube This Week!


Sonic & Tails find THE CREATORS but not the Creator they're looking for. The series finale is next week. I'll miss having this to look forward to on Sundays!


Regardless of what you feel about the MLP fandom is that you can't deny that Lauren Faust's dream of working with the franchise has inspired so many for better or worse. Ponies The Anthology is such a thing. Too damn awesome.


MJ vs Ali...BEGIN!!


Question of the week. Who wins. Cholo Tommy or Cholo Bulk & Skull. Luckily for us My Way has the answer.


Change your life in 33 seconds. 33 seconds!


Random Music Moment brought to you by US3's Cantaloop. Throwback '93 Shit!


Giant Bomb X Barbie. Not a thing can go wrong. At all. At all!


The above is one of the pinnacles of that genre. You'll die of laughter. You've been warned. Enjoy!

And that'll be that. As usual plans are made but will plans be executed? Stay tuned to the usual spots and tune in next week to find out!


Have some Felicia care of Carmessi. Click said pic to get linked to more art. This is a thing. #TeamFelicia

As usual, thanks for coming we always appreciate and we'll do this thing really soon. Promise!

Until next time!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment