Monday, November 18, 2013

#TheCool: PSQUADRUPLE'S Radiant Heroic Harmonic Convergence Of Life & Hometown

#TheCool's back to our normal Monday schedule!!! Took a bit to get here BUT DAMN IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOODDDD!!! Anyhow, I know you're just as ready as I am to see the last 144 hours from my point of view so let us do that.

I guess we can tackle our title this week seeing as Next-Gen is "officially" here with the PS4 dropping last Friday. And after doing my research & watching the Giant Bomb stream is that I'm glad as usual I skipped launch. To be honest I've never been involved in purchasing stuff at launch before and that's not changing anytime soon. The last time a launch looked good enough to be a part of Day 1 was the US PS2 Launch mainly because of Tekken Tag & Street Fighter EX3. Thinking about launch lineups is that they never have anything to justify what they're asking for anyway and while I could buy a shiny box to stare at is that same money could be invested in something else. Which is something I'm planning to do anyway. More when it happens. I'll be getting a PS4. When it's worth getting. As far as the #XBONE is concerned is that you'll have to wait for the next installment of #TheCool to hear my thoughts which you can easily guess at. Gotta give you a reason to tune in next time.

With some of our title explained there seems no better time than to step into PT. Still need some me time to actually produce something but as usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is bringing that heat! On deck right now...







Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Chaos Code: NeSiCa, Shin Koihime Musou, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! & Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match to get you ready for the release on Tuesday!


I do want take the time to welcome back an old game that was and will continue to be a stable in the goodness always brought to you...Melty Blood!

Now Melty Blood & I have had a weird relationship when it comes to providing goodness. When I still uploading match videos to the main channel is that MB was something I always striven to have a home for no matter what until SEGA came knocking around the time Vanilla Actress Again came out in Arcades and went to town on those videos stopping me from doing my other work. So I complied with what they wanted and took the videos down and stopped mirroring them. A while back I wanted to get back into uploading MB but I saw that the hole I left was filled by multiple people and I appreciated that so I let them do what they did and focused on other games that needed the attention. I recently found out that a lot of those same people I left it to stopped uploading matches for whatever reason and this prompted the response to bring it back and give it a thriving home again. How long this will continue is anybody's guess. As long as SEGA doesn't come near & those who were doing it continue not to then I will! So welcome back Melty with open arms. It'll be here with us for a while. Please enjoy!

And with doing the right thing for the sake of a game I love with all my heart; It's time for This Week In Gaming!


We should talk about the 4th part of our title this week as a reminder that Senran Kagura Burst is out for $30 on the Nintendo e-Shop. Make sure you accept the word of Life & Hometown in your life! Thanks So Much!


Speaking of the awesome that small packages can sometime bring is that we found out who that exclusive arcade character is for DoA5U Arcade...Marie Rose. A "18 Year Old" Systema fighter! I write this stuff but I'm not responsible for what I write about. I just write about it. Marie Rose is the loli DoA always needed and now we have it. Everything she does is cute and that's a win for me. FLYING PEACH!!!


Shouts to Loketesuto for providing a whole bunch of footage from that Loketest with a lot of Marie Rose action! Please enjoy!


Speaking of games in the arcades is that the official trailer for UNIB EXE:Late. Where's my Filia? I hope that French-Bread and Lab Zero make that happen.


Soul Calibur 2 HD is out this upcoming week. 19th on PSN & 20th on XBLA! Swords, souls, guest characters & burning.




Speaking of Soul Calibur is that Lost Swords just finished its 1st Beta and I haven't seen anything about it and the game shall be out soon. And Sophie's back so I can hold out hope for Cassie. We shall see.


If you waited to play Injustice is that now you pick up the game with the majority of the DLC. Quite a deal if you're getting into it or the $10 upgrade for the PS4 version. Time for that MK10!!


Some things. Full Boost comes out on the 30th of January. The Nobel Gundam is God Gundam's Boost Assist which probably means I'm forever playing Next Plus on PSP to get my Allenby fix. This is a sad day. A very sad day. But Allenby & Domon do HEAT END!!! So...kinda sorta forgiven?!




I playfully weighed in on the Snake VA controversy when it was a hot button issue but this exclusive PlayStation Deja Vu DLC is just turning the knife and that I can admit. I appreciate the thought but maybe a bit too soon. I haven't really heard too much backlash about it but I haven't gone looking either and I won't. I will assume that the same people that were salty before are salty now. And there's a peek into how missions change depending on the parameters as well. That's worth a look too.



And while this installment was being written was some wonderful news has come to us. X & X-2 HD will be dropping in MURICA on March 18th. The thing is that there isn't any confirmation on if or when the Vita version is dropping so I'll be awaiting that news as well. Looks like I know when I'll be back to my Rikku motif. AWESOME!!!

I didn't get into too much gaming on my own this week other than this weird urge to play Marvel vs Capcom 1 which I'm still trying to get over. And to think it all started because I needed to charge my controller to play Xenosaga 3. We'll see how long it lasts.

When it comes to what I watched I will say after Korra was back and forth that the finale brought the heat and I'm so ready for whatever is next for the show. And whatever that shall be will be good. This part for the record is what the 3rd part of this week's title is referencing.

Everything else is going as hamster as usual with what they do. I wish I could tell you more about how The Originals, Revolution, The Vampire Diaries, Kill la Kill, Kyoryuger (2nd part of our title this week), Gaim & all of Animation Domination is doing work but you'd know this if you were watching it too. This is a thing that happened!

I have some marathons that await me and I might be able to find the time to fit those in. I hope. You'll know when I do.

And as we usually wrap these parties up, What I Watched On YouTube This Week!


Looks like all those clues were complete bullshit. Sonic & Friends need to find their way on the right path and there's only one way to do that!


After a 2 year absence, The Shiznewz is back. Julio Estrada Debris & Dick Out Dave bring the "news" that matters to you. I guess. And that intro beat is still that business!



I don't know how I missed last week's ERB but you get a doubleheader reminder of sorts. Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc & Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso. BEGIN!!


Within a 6 hour block of time you can learn life lessons. Like respect. Let T.O.M tell you how it is! REAL TOONAMI TALK!



Question of the week. What you know about having those hands laid on you by those chosen by The Lord? If you don't know then now you shall!

And that'll be that for this installment of #TheCool!


Needed a reminder that Senran Kagura Burst is available all around our world which is wrapped in the most happiest of boobs!? You got one right now! GO GET SENRAN KAGURA BURST IF YOU HAVE A 3DS IN WHICH TO DO SO!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Feels good to be back on the Monday side of things and Melty Blood is back in fold so to say I'M WINNING is an understatement! As usual I appreciate that you come kick it with me and the thoughts in my head and we'll be back with another installment whenever another is ready for us to be back with! Until next time!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment