Saturday, June 30, 2012

E.X. Troopers Presents...Lost Planet: The Animation Coming Soon Extended Cut



I gotta start off by saying that I was blown away at the 1st trailer of E.X. Troopers and how slick it looks. I know I've drove the Lost Planet joke into the center of the Earth but it's hard not to see the similarities to that title. From how it looks it does also seem to borrow heavy from another Capcom title in Monster Hunter with the game's structure in how you go about your business. But I guess a champloo of Capcom's greatest hits in a cel-shaded package sounds great on paper and looks as awesome to gawk at so far. No word on a release date quite yet but you'll be in the snow soon doing all that killing on the Nintendo 3DS and the Playstation 3.

-Triple Da G.O.D!

Note to self: Play Crimson Tears. Awesome game.

No comments:

Post a Comment