Monday, May 4, 2015

#TheCool: Centennial Hug Battle XXXtreme

#TheCool's ready to put last week on a cruise ship to paradise so it can have some peace! Doing the work that needs to be done!


Before we get into the business at hand is that there's a new episode of Super Metroid so be sure to catch up with the latest adventures of Samus Aran as the hunt for the Metroid hatchling continues!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO's always servicing the fiends so they get exactly what they need! On deck right now...














Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, The Rumble Fish 2, Power Instinct 5, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max SIX STARS!!!!!!, Blade Arcus from Shining, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Guilty Gear Xrd & The King of Fighters XI!



The #WaifuWars have begun! We welcome Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel to the family and there's plenty available and plenty more coming! Also some Hokuto no Ken for you as well if that's what you're into!

Fiends served! This Week in Everything, the show's yours!


Jason Voorhees. Mortal Kombat X. May 5th. Kombat Pass. May 12th. Otherwise.


If you didn't get a chance to play Deception 4 is The Nightmare Princess is the original game plus a new campaign with a new story and the return of classic characters from the series as well. Game drops July 14th.


Nanako will be getting her dance on in P4D too! Thought you should know!


Combat Core is a game that'll be hitting Kickstarter on May 15th and seems to be channeling Power Stone & Custom Robo and it has been a long while since we've had a game that embraces the party fighter this hard! I'll be keeping an eye on it and you should do the same.

There's a Golden Week Sale for the PlayStation family of consoles and the sales will expire when the store updates tomorrow. So be sure to check out what's available for PSQUADRUPLE, PSTRIPLE & PSLIFEAFTERDEATH and pick up something new! I'd give you some suggestions but going to peep it for yourself and you'd know what exactly I'd suggest you buy! Remember the sale ends when the store updates on May 5th so be quick to get what you want!

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to by #TeamGRF & People Like Us! Thank You!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

I've been playing a whole bunch of the Dragon Ball Z: Super Extreme Butōden Demo and it goes hamsterdom! I really hope this doesn't get passed over like Ultimate on DS was for whatever reason. I'm thinking about importing it if I don't hear anything about a localization at E3. But with all the crossover with Resurrection F is I don't think it'll be left on the table. We shall soon see.

Pac-Man v Money! Mayweather outboxed Pacquiao and that's all there is to it. I enjoyed every time Money wanted to dap and give a hug because it showed he isn't the bad guy he portrays himself as. I think he'll go for 50-0 and #50 will be Pac-Man/Money 2 because why wouldn't you go for the humongous pay day again and be able to retire on the top of the game in that way!

Got a chance to see the 3 Gaim movies, Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup! and Gaiden: Zangetsu & Baron and they serve their purposes to mostly bring a close to the series with Full Throttle being the end for Gaim which drops later this month so a sub shouldn't be far off from that. Great Soccer Battle is just another example of how the impact of not watching something when it comes out because of what this movie does even if you don't realize it is doing that. The Gaiden movies are just more Gaim and they're set in the earlier part of the series where the spotlight was fully on Kouta and it gives a chance to answer questions about some the more mysterious characters so if you're looking for that world building then the Gaiden movies serve that purpose very well.

Highschool DxD BorN is part of FUNimation's Broadcast Dub initiative and I'm glad for that because I don't have to wait for a Blu-Ray release to get more of what I want. So I'll be keeping the weekly vigil for it so if you're interested then be sure to check out the 1st 2 seasons and then get into BorN when you're done.

The usual suspects are handling business and the end is coming. Next week I'll have the final verdict on Once Upon a Time and we'll be slowly sending shows to their summer breaks thereafter so be sure to be here when it goes down!

The Sexy BBW is singing her song loudly and proudly! What I Watched on the Internet This Week please do that thing you do!


May the 4th be with you or whatever.



This is a pretty accurate representation of what that time was like. I think. I only partook of about 45 seconds of it before I bailed. Something, something Lord Helix or some shit.


I just want to say on wax that I'm a supporter of equality in video games!


Have I ever told you that I loves me some Laura Bailey? This has been a moment where I told you I loves me some Laura Bailey!



Botchamania 274!


This is a throwback classic with a message. The more things change, the more they stay the same! Think about it.

That shall be that!


Speaking of hugs, here's some Rias Gremory because who wouldn't want to hug all of this! Keep BorN on your radar and if you want more than the current anime provides then be sure to check out the translated light novels for even more Highschool DxD!

I'd like to thank hagane.f for this rendition of Rias and if you want more from him then be sure to click the pic to be linked to the pixiv page of its origin, check out his website and get at him on Twitter as well! 18+!

As usual I always thank you for coming to kick it with your folks and you know that This Week, Next Week is how we do so be sure to join us then for when we do just that!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment