Monday, May 25, 2015

#TheCool: Forever Together Toward Adventure Tomorrow!

#TheCool's in the building and #LastWeekRightNow's is as live as it gets! If y'all ready to see what things were and what things will become then buckle up for the ride!



Before we get to the business at hand is there's a new episodes of Super Metroid & #DoaGHTheBattleChronicles featuring Castlevania Judgment so be sure to catch both at your earliest convenience! Thank You!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO's always taking care of the fiends while always having exactly what the need all the time! On deck right now...








Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max SIX STARS!!!!!!, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Power Instinct 5, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm & Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold!

Fiends served! This Week in Everything...


BRING DAT HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Let us welcome Old Man Tuesday, Mister Bison AKA Vega AKA Dictator to the Street Fighter V dance! I'm legitimately hyped right now! SFV looks to be going that EX2 Plus levels of dumb and that's all I wanted! I just want Street Fighter V to be the game that it claims to be and this looks like a start in the right direction in my opinion! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!


Now available in your hood is the Fighter Force costume set for Last Round featuring costumes for Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro, Momiji, Tina, Hitomi, Leifang, Christie, Mila, Nyotengu, Marie Rose, Honoka, Zack, Hayate, Hayabusa, & Raidou. I do wish that what the trailer showed with the costumes being used in Story Mode was an actual thing. Maybe for the future.

You can pick up individual costumes for $1.99 or the set for XBONE, PSTRIPLE & PSQUADRUPLE for $22.99 and $24.99 for 360!

GO AND FIGHT THE FIGHT FOR ALL OF FIGHTING ENTERTAINMENT!


We've been talking the 1.08 update for Full Boost for the 3rd installment in a row. You know the drill and if you don't then take a look at the previous installments. This update will be live on May 28th! Happy Gundams!



Speaking of Happy Gundams is coming to Maxi Boost is Setsuna F. Seiei in the GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G & Lowe Guele in the MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame! More Happy Gundams for you!


Coming to Steam on the 26th is Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R! This could be the definitive version after the PS360 versions didn't quite live up to everybody's expectations. Maybe ASW should let Lab Zero hook this one up! Would be fun to see Mike Z's HD Remix of sorts for Guilty Gear.


The Spotlight of Devil is all on Dante. See what he brings to the DMC4 Special Edition party!


There's crossdressing DLC for the fellas of Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Do what you will with this information.


Looks like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is doing the update thing to This Summer and we know that The Devil is a Part-Timer's Emi Yusa will be joining the cast when the update comes! What this means for the overall game is unknown at the moment but know #DoaGHThaDOJO will have the goodness as we always have so be sure to watching for when the update drops and new vids to follow. What this means for the PS3 or any other version is also unknown at this time and any information on that when it drops is I'll have it for you right here!

If you wish to know more than click the pic to be taken to Dengeki Bunko's site for more info.

What Did I Get Into This Week?

More #DayoftheBasedGOD prep work so I'm keeping that all to the chest for now! Expect that goodness to bear fruit soon!

With The Flash finale behind us, the premise of Legends of Tomorrow & the Supergirl pilot in the streets is the DCTVU is looking bright! I knew when The Flash was coming the point was to bring some footing of super powers to an universe that was grounded into the version of reality that Arrow built up is that now its just popping off on all sides! Season 2 of The Flash is going to be that business but is it going to live up to one of the best 1st seasons I've ever witnessed? Read #TheCool around this time next year to see if it does.

Supergirl went dumb. There are some questions I have but I'll trust the show to answer them. Given what the pilot provided is that I wouldn't count on the Arrowverse crossover anytime soon. I think there has to be another season of the Arrowverse shows to catch up to where Supergirl may be in its timeline. I'm looking forward to watching this show when it drops for real so it'll be good to add this to the rotation!

GO AND WATCH RICK AND MORTY! Some of the best TV I've watched in quite a while. Show goes that dumb that I just love and I'm ready for more! Just watch it!

My next marathon target is Reign and y'all know my love for sex, murder & mayhem in my shows and Reign delivers. When I get fully caught up I'll let y'all know what's good on that!

Shouts to the usual suspects for doing what they do and I appreciate that they do!

The sexy BBW is singing her song! What I Watched on the Internet This Week please bring us home!



The Simpsons couch gag that led me to Rick and Morty & the "pilot" of the show as well!


Lewis & Clark! VERSUS... Bill & Ted! BEGIN!


Brownies React?


Shouts to DTysonator for the blindfolded Round 1 KO of "Kid Dynamite" Mike Tyson!


Here's your latest look at Mega Man X: Corrupted.


This is Twelve Forver! Here's hoping Cartoon Network picks up Twelve Forever so we can see more Twelve Forever!


Is it really that inappropriate? You decide.


Shouts to ArgonFritzTV for the above playlist. Some funny stuff inside.


Botchamania 276!

That shall be that!


Shouts to A K A I ~ R I O T for this pic of Samus showing everybody she's ready for the warm weather!

If you want more then hit up A K A I ~ R I O T on Patreon, deviantArt & Pixiv!

18+ for all the reasons!

As usual, I thank you for coming to see what we up to and be sure to join us next time when This Week becomes #LastWeekRightNow!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D! AKA Triple J. DaNASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment