Monday, April 27, 2015

#TheCool: Boss of All the Bosses!

#TheCool's in the building ready to do the last week thing as we are known to do! And well, we do it pretty damn well if I do say so myself!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO's doing the damn thing by keeping the fiends served and as a reminder...WE AINT STOPPING! On deck for your fiendish nature right now...










Chaos Breaker, Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match, En Eins Perfektwelt, Akatsuki Blitzkampf, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold & Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm!





As usual, here's your weekly serving of TvC with some bonus Breakers Revenge, Guilty Gear XX ^Core+R & Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness for your fiending souls!

With the fiends served to the fullest is we now turn our attention to This Week in Everything! Do what you better than all the rest!


Here's Gal☆Gun Double Peace's first trailer! Make of it what you will. You'll be able to shoot your pheromones all over the ladies on August 6th! No word of localization at this time but stranger things have happened.




Let us take the time to welcome Gengar to Pokkén Tournament! There's some other stuff as well to check out so be sure you do.


Speaking of Fist Tournaments is that we'd also like to welcome Gigas to Tekken 7! If Lucky Chloe & Josie before didn't confirm how Tekken 3 this game is becoming then let Gigas sink in for you.


Cinder is on his way to Killer Instinct Season 2. If you bought the Combo Breaker Pack he'll be available on April 30th and for everybody else on May 6th.


Just your reminder that Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi drops on July 23rd!


Let us welcome Naoto to Persona 4: Dancing All Night! Don't forget that this game drops 2 days before #DayoftheBasedGOD on June 25th!


There's a whole lot of J-Stars Victory VS+ going on! Check out some battles featuring Sosuke Aizen vs Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenshiro vs Momotaro Tsurugi, Gintoki Sakata vs Koro-sensei, Monkey D. Luffy vs "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock, Pegasus Seiya vs Hiei & Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Kusuo Saiki! Game drops 3 days after #DayoftheBasedGOD on June 30th!


3D Bare Knuckle 2 has already dropped in GLORIOUS NIPPON and here's a sneak peek at what we'll be getting in July! Watch in 3D mode for best effect!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

I finally did everything one can do in Xenosaga Episode 2! This was a long time coming! I was glad to get to play it a bit again and it did put the game in better perspective for me. It made me understand with all its faults why I still enjoy it and others quite don't! Let us see if I can give Episode 3 the same treatment shall we!

Kamen Rider Drive is itching ever close to that final powerup and I do have to say that the drama has been turned up to 12 on a 1 to 3 scale at this point! The show is going into overdrive (pun heavily intended) and I really want to see how the show gets to the final result! DIS GON BE GUD!

Ninninger is doing the 6th super early with the entrance of Starninger. There's something to this that the show is trying to build to and I want to see if it delivers on that in the next couple of episodes.

Naruto 700+1! I called that shit! I called that shit! Go read it! You'll see exactly what I'm talking about! Made too much damn sense otherwise! If they go a certain direction with this it could go some places! We shall soon see!

Extreme Rules wasn't half bad! Matches were cool and there was actual story advancement! I'm more into seeing what the WWE does with the return of one of my favorite events in King of the Ring! With the Money in the Bank PPV coming in June it does make me wonder what being King of the Ring would actually mean for the winner. We shall soon see.

The usual suspects showed up major and with only a couple of episodes before I pass judgment is anything can happen and everything is possible! So hype for these finales like you wouldn't believe!

The sexy BBW is singing her song loudly & proudly! What I Watched on the Internet This Week, do your thing!


New episode of The Mark Remark!


Botchamania 273!


New episode of Pokémon 'Bridged!


The SEGA Smackdown tournament has reached its finale! So the question now is WHO...IS...QUEEN!?



To be quite honest is I know much of nothing about the above but it does look cool and maybe if the real thing was more like the fake thing above then I could see myself getting more into the real thing it could be if it was real.

That shall be that!


I'd like to thank Magion02 for this awesome pic Tia Langray from Breakers! If you'd like to see more then click the pic to be taken to the deviantArt page of its origin! You can also find more art by visiting Magion02's Facebook, ArtStation, DrawCroud, Twitter & Patreon!


I'd like to thank Kyo413 for this awesome Kirby art because Kirby DA BESS! Click the pic to be taken to its origin and if you want more from Kyo413 then be sure to visit Kyo413's Tumblr Page for more awesome art!

I do want to say that the Kirby picture above really reflects how I'm feeling right now! Content and happy to create art! I want this feeling to last and I'll do whatever I can to protect this feeling of creativity however I can! Thanks, Kirby!

As usual, thanks for coming through to kick it with us and be sure to join us next week for this week!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment