Monday, December 15, 2014

#TheCool: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny If You Really Are Indeed About That Life!

#TheCool! Where last week gets the chance to be itself in unprecedented ways and this we welcome the opportunities with open arms!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO's always in league to get the fiends served! What's on deck right now you ask?







Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Koihime Embu, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma 2, Blade Arcus from Shining & Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes!

Fiends served as usual! This Week In Everything, please do what you do the best!


A remastering of DmC: Devil May Cry & Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition! YESSSSSSS! I knew there was a reason I never played anything past Mission 1 in DmC! It was like I knew the truth deep down inside my being! DMC4: SE is another story given what DMC4 already sort of laid out there so I don't know so I'm just going to play it and think no more of it!


This week in Street Fighter brings us confirmation that "Charlie Nash" is in SFV. Given what I know about canon and how Capcom pretends it doesn't exist when it sees fit to do so is the possibility is possible and that's all I'll say on that.


Also the Street Furry Fighters Costume Pack along with Omega Mode is out everywhere. So get it if you so choose.


Also in the streets at this very moment is The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Final Edition. In terms of content is the PS2 version is still the best but for all intents and purposes is the port gets the job done if you need to play THE version of 98UM. Something else about netcode but since playing fighting games online is a foreign concept to me I'd have no clue what you'd be even talking about anyway. You can pick up a copy HERE for $14.99 and the 2-Pack for $24.99 if you wish to share with a friend.


Riptor's finally out for KI if you own the Ultra Combo Pack for Season 2 but she'll be available for everybody on the 23rd. Also the complete collection of Season 1 & 2 is on sale for $53.99 which is 33% off the original price. You can check out more HERE and see if its right for you.


Guilty Gear XXX is out in the streets "officially" now and with that comes you playing Guilty Gear! Speaking of, as the usual thing with ASW stuff is there's a free character in Elphelt and she'll be free until January 15th! Game is cross-buy everything so you only need to download her once to have her in both places. You can get her HERE!

If you wish to check out the DLC schedule provided by Aksys you can do so HERE. Don't buy Sin. You can unlock him in the game. Just beat Story Mode and a couple runs through Arcade Mode should net him for you. Leo Whitefang will be out on the 23rd so keep an eye out to complete your roster.


IT HAPPENED! ITS HAPPENING! CASSIE'S IN LOST SWORDS! Then I remember how much characters actually cost in the game and while I loves me some her, I don't love anything that much! Welcome aboard anyway sweetie!


Also with your pre-order of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round nets you the Private Gravure Movies for Marie Rose, Phase-4, Nyotengu & the other new character that'll be announced on January 15th!




This week in Final Fantasy nets us the chance to hear the dub for Type-0 HD and XV! Enjoy!


While you get a chance to meet Uncle Mimic is that Pirate's Curse will be out on the eShop on Christmas Day! HURRAY!


Just the reminder that Criminal Girls: Invite Only will be out February 3rd! Pre-order your copy today!


Chrono Phantasma Extend is happening because ASW knows the game! As you can see it'll add Celica & Λ -No.11-., balance changes from the latest arcade version and there seems to be some additional stories for Bullet, Kokonoe & Kagura. I don't know if they'll be adding the Beach Episode from the Vita version but they should though. The game drops April 23rd in Japan on PSTRIPLEQUADRUPLE & #XBONE. Shouts to Filal Dos Games for these Famitsu scans.


Also coming to a hood near you soon is the sequel to All-Star Battle in Eyes of Heaven for PSTRIPLEQUADRUPLE. It would seem that the game is going to function more like the Storm games this time around with the addition of Tag Battles and such. 2 new characters that you see confirmed are Steel Ball Run's Diego Brando and Battle Tendency's Rudol von Stroheim. We'll get some questions about how the game works this weekend at Jump Festa. Shouts to ShonenGames for the translation of the scan and you can click the pic to be taken where it came from.

The Hustle's here and with 2014 coming to a close is there are sales everywhere but not a lot I'd suggest you get other than Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara on XBOX 360 for $5 a piece. Here's why though. After Burner Climax just disappeared into the ether but given what happened to OutRun Online Arcade it isn't surprising given that both games had licenses attached to them. Delistings are just a part of the digital marketplace and awesome games don't deserve to disappear but they do. So if you want them then snatch them so you can have them if a delisting happens. For $5 you're getting a lot of play and Scott Pilgrim has some DLC to add to the replay value in the Knives Chau & Wallace Wells packs. Of course Chronicles of Mystara contain both Tower of Doon & Shadow Over Mystara which are 2 of the genre's best so it seems like a sure shot to me and its normally $15 so for $5 for 2 of the best games in the genre is something you can't pass on in my view.

Of course I got the Life & Hometown trunk wide open for some Senran Kagura goodness so won't you take look at what we got this week!

Shinovi Versus is all about hair this week with Hairstyle Set 4! With it comes the Double Knot, Emo Cut, Lolita Cut, Loose Crop & Short Cut! $0.99 a piece or all of them as part of Hairstyle Set 4 for $2.99!

Bon Appétit not to be outdone has some new costume set items for you to enhance your cooking game!

TheCandy Party Set for $0.49 includes the costume items Milk Candy, Green Apple Candy and Strawberry Candy!

The Chikuwa & Narutomaki Set for $0.49 includes the costume items Awesome Chikuwa and Incredible Narutomaki!

The Japanese Chef's Set for $1.99 includes the costume items Japanese Chef's Uniform and Japanese Chef's Cap!

The Kitchen Mitt Set for $0.99 Includes the costume items Kitchen Mitt (Left Rock), Kitchen Mitt (Right Rock), Kitchen Mitt (Left Paper) and Kitchen Mitt (Right Paper)!

The Lunch Chef's Set for $1.99 Includes the costume items Lunch Lady's Uniform and Lunch Lady's Cap!

The Star & Sugar Candy Set for $0.99 includes the costume items 'Star Sugar Candy (Ball),' 'Star Sugar Candy (Heart),' 'Star Sugar Candy (Star)' and 'Star Sugar Candy (Round)!

And there's the Takoyaki for $0.49.

The Hustle is always proudly brought to you by Team GRF & People Like Us! Thank You!

What Did I Get Into This Week?

I did play some 98UM FE for 10 seconds though to confirm the questions I had about the port and I played Alpha 3 MAX on PSP with Maki for reasons I can't even recollect at the moment. I even played some Castlevania Judgment and I have some plans for that if I get around to them.

Before I get into the OUAT Winter Mid-Term Progress Report is I don't believe last time I forgot to talk about The Swag Incarnate, Shawn Hunter returning to Girl Meets World! It exceeded my expectations as a fan and I'm glad to know he'll be back for more episodes this season and Eric AKA The Good Looking Guy AKA Uncle Batman AKA Mr. Squirrels will be appearing in Season 2! HYPED!!!!

Now as far as Once goes, it delivered those goods! The Frozen stuff was well done and integrated but a shame we didn't get to see Elsa, Anna & Kristoff handle business proper in the end though but maybe there's a deleted scene of that too. The 2nd half is going to be that special kind of dumb that I love to death! Things happened in the Winter Finale that were game changing and as a fan I'm excited for March to come so we can see what happens next!

The usual suspects always hold me down and they have my thanks! Much is on break at the moment but I will step out and say that ToQGer & Bleach are on SUPER DUPER CLOWN MODE right now! Just letting you know!

Time to bring this one to a close as well! What I Watched On The Internet This Week, your turn!



Next time we say goodbye to The Legend of Korra but for now enjoy some dumb provided by the series!


I didn't make it in this episode of VoG but more Big Band and the introduction of some DLC that might be coming soon may be reasons you should tune in.


Steven Spielberg!! VERSUS!! Alfred Hitchcock!! BEGIN!!






The THUG LIFE Meme is dumb as fuck in the best way possible! I've spent the last 2 days just watching THUG LIFE videos and I understand why I find this shit so funny! It's a combination of stupidity, accidental fuckery & music as the punchline that I grew up loving! THUG LIFE is the funniest shit I've seen in quite a while and the above super drop should get you caught up with to where the meme sits now. It is some true gems that I love and I was going to feature those but I want y'all to join me down this rabbit hole that is THUG LIFE!

That shall be that for now!


Speaking of "memes" is that the current "meme" on Tumblr is the Sweater Boob Window! Y'all know I'm down with that Pinkie Life! This aint no secret so I figured I could kill lots of birds with stones and say thanks to Bubbleberry Sanders for drawing the best pink pony in the game right now!! Fetish Fridays be da bestest party son!! Get familiar! You can click the picture to be linked to his Tumblr or click the link for his deviantArt page! Just so you know, Bubbleberry Sanders draws sexy Pinkie and doesn't care if you do so if you click something know that is the case and don't come back and get mad at me. Just saying!

That shall be that!

Real quick, I changed my name on Twitter for a more unified look to represent this movement like I should've a long time ago! @TripleDaGOD if you're looking for your boy!

Next time, we send the Korrasami ship out with a bang! The "end" of The Legend of Korra!

Come and join in the celebration with us!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment