Monday, November 10, 2014

#TheCool: You'll Cowards Don't Even Talk no Jutsu Because There Are Too Many Cooks!

#TheCool's here and as always we come to see last off like only we do! To business we go!

As usual, #DoaGHThaDOJO has all the crack you need and then some! On deck right now...










En Eins Perfektwelt, Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf.Achse, Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Koihime Embu, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Blade Arcus from Shining, BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma 2.0 & Fate/Unlimited Codes!

#GAMINGZNUMBA1DOPEMAN always keeps the fiends served so please get your damn fix!

Our service now continues with This Week In Everything! Do what you do! That thing! You know the one?! Yeah! That one!


Pocket Rumble is taking another shot at Kickstarter and I'm glad they are. The last time didn't go so well because things just don't sometime. Pocket Rumble looks to be something special and the least I can do is let you know it exists and leave the choice to you whether you want to support what looks like an awesome effort. Best of luck to Cardboard Robot Games and here's to hitting all your goals! You can check out more on the Kickstarter page HERE and do whatever you feel afterwards! The following has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by Team GRF and People Like Us! Thank You!


Senran Kagura Bon Appétit is now available on PSN! Get the game HERE! This has also been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by Team GRF and People Like Us! Thank You! #LIFEANDHOMETOWNBABY! More Senran Kagura later in this installment.


Digimon: All-Star Rumble is out but when I peeped that streamed and didn't see my Digi-Waifu Renamon I just said nope! Still might give it a shot later on though. We'll see.





This week in Persona Q brings character features starring Rise, Fuuka, Kanji and a How Q all about forming parties!


More about Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting because we cover that here.


Open the Lost Swords door, Maxi's here!


A new Tekken 7 trailer. Not for us, but arcade operators. In Japan. With Money. Kind of Harada-san's words but all my interpretation!


A Shantae and the Pirate's Curse character feature all about Bolo! Yo! Yo! Most of y'all won't even catch the reference. Research it however and be prepared learn something new!

This week in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus DLC brings us the following goodies. The free Rainbow Panties! The Helmet Set for $0.49! The Emoji Set for $0.99! The Antenna Set for $1.49! The Accessory Set 2 for $2.49!

Accessory Set 1 & Hairstyle Set 1 are up as well since they weren't last week and are $0.99 & $1.99 respectively.

Not to be outdone however is This Week in OneeChambara Z2 Chaos DLC brings us more additional hairstyle choices such as Saaya's Long Ponytail & Golden Long Ponytail, Aya's Volume Ponytail & Gold Volume Ponytail, Kagura's Straight Ponytail & Gold Straight Ponytail & Saki's Cool Short Hair & Gold Cool Short Hair and all those are ¥300 a piece!

There's an Authentic & Fetish Bunny Suit set for ¥500! We Love Bunnies! LOVE THEM!

For some additional awesome accessory DLC is the Rider's Muffler, Rider's Belt, Beast Hand, Ponytail Wig, Ten-Gallon Hat & Gagaga Ribbon & Gold Gagaga Ribbon and they're ¥200 a piece. That Rider's Muffler & Belt though! AWESOME!!!

This as well has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by Team GRF and People Like Us! Thank You!

As far as I'm concerned is that I've been knee deep in Kakuto Chojin and I plan to demonstrate my wisdom of all I've learned really soon so be watching for that.

Because I had to turn the XBOX on to play that is I've just been playing around with it. Note to you, having a Modded OG XBOX is a thing you need. Still one the best all-around systems for all those needs if you can get a huge HDD for it. Figured I'd let you in on that bit of knowledge.

Naruto in manga form is done and I was satisfied with the way it wrapped up. I'll be real interested to watch the anime version of these events but seeing as I'm like 200+ episodes behind but I could skip through the filler portions though if it'll help. Tune in at some point and see if I actually take the challenge.

Halfway through Korra Book 4 and its delivering the goods! Go watch the show see why I'm so hyped for the 2nd half of Book 4.

In the Simpsorama vs The Simpsons Guy in what delivered the better crossover experience is I'm going with The Simpsons Guy. Simpsorama delivered a whole lot of fanservice for a long time fan of The Simpsons & Futurama and for those worlds of Matt Groening to finally cross was awesome but I think being 30 minutes and on top of that The Simpsons Guy just did everything a crossover is supposed to do just a bit better in this instance. I'm glad both crossovers happened though. They just needed to.

The usual suspects are doing what they do with Drive, ToQger, The Originals, Gotham, The Flash, TMNT, Hi☆sCool SeHa Girls, Arrow & Bleach holding down the manga front solo now always doing what they do!

Super Megaforce however stays failing and I can't wait until I no longer have to view this train wreck ever again except by choice in which I will choose not to view this again. Had to make the same point twice in a sentence just so you know how real it is.

Time to take home What I Watched On The Internet This Week! Do it!


I don't listen to as much Hip-Hop as I once did but even I can admit the Shady CXVpher went just baneeners dumb! When the last time I said baneeners!? Exactly!


I don't know what I'm supposed to say about this at all. I will admit that I laughed very hard at this for all the reasons that one may laugh at something like this. I then read that this isn't some elaborate hoax but something very real and I don't know how to address this any further. Just listen for yourself and be the judge.


Speaking of vipers, Randy Orton's out there, outta nowhere, doing that thing again!


New episode of VGHS for your viewing pleasure.


ERB's back for Season 4 and what other way to kick it off than a battle between The Ghostbusters vs The Mythbusters! BEGIN!


Botchamania 260.


Shouts to DondonSF who hit me up on the Twittars and shared with me this combo video for Climax Heroes that utilizes Climax Time. Awesome stuff!


It's good to see my lil brother Treezy back to cooking that work! This video is an example of wisdom and the execution of such in Rushing Beat! Love to see my folks in kitchen!


This is Too Many Cooks. You may have heard about it or I'm the one telling you about it now. Watch it. Whatever happens after that is your issue to deal with. I wish you luck.

That shall be that!

I want to take the time to thank Masashi Kishimoto for sharing Naruto with the world! I appreciate a story that proves that hard work, guts & plot convenience can make the impossible, possible! THANK YOU SO MUCH! "Plot convenience" is a joke so don't get so uptight but the rest of it I mean wholeheartedly!


Thanks to kivi1230 on deviantArt for this awesome picture of Hinata as we bid farewell to Naruto! Yes, Hinata is best waifu and if you ain't down then please kill yourself! Thank You!

 

I had to find this wallpaper because it one of the first I ever had on my computer so I figured I'd share it with you all as we celebrate the occasion.


Back to where it first started. Rise, rise, rise, do yo stuff! Leap! Kill! At least that's what J & I think it says. Shouts to Naruto Year's Eve on Toonami back in the day!


If you wish to tell me there was a better theme in Part 1 of Naruto that isn't GO!!! by FLOW then I'll assume there's something wrong with you.


Shouts to nobodyknows+ for Hero's Come Back. Brings back some good memories when you could just watch YouTube for the latest episodes! Also shouts to the "deep voice nigga" on this song. I'll have J tell the story about that the next time we link up for a video.


Blue Bird is my jam! Memories always flood back when I hear this song. This was right before shit got really complicated for your boy. We've talked about said complications before so no reason to bring it up again.


This ain't Chicken Wings & Nacho Cheese no matter what I actually said. I was just some dude playing around in Windows Movie Maker in 2007 trying to troll and shit. I can't help but to laugh at this shit every time I watch it.

Shouts to J & Steve-O for Conference. We still have it but not like we used to. This was when the scanlations for Naruto used to drop on late Thursday/early Friday! You could say Conference was the precursor to the #2Niggas & #TeamGRFSpeaksOn videos because they are you see!

The experience is the experience and I'm glad I could share it with you. Thank You Naruto for giving me something to share with all who'll read this and you'll be back when Jump tries to fill that hole and it just bombs hard! Just business.

As usual, I always love that you come through to kick it with us and we hope you'll be back for the next one!

Same #BELIEVEIT time! Same #BELIEVEIT channel! DATTEBAYO, MUTHAFUCKA!

-Triple Da G.O.D! AKA The Real Perverted Hermit AKA Da Real Hood Hokage!

Thanks once more, Naruto!

No comments:

Post a Comment