Monday, August 4, 2014

#TheCool: Technical Difficulties 4 Only $9.99

#TheCool's here & while not at full power is that a blog has to be delivered to you and we make sure to deliver no matter what it takes!

I've however continued to failed to deliver Super Metroid to you and I'm not a fan of it at all. It'll come when the universe deems it so.

Given even that is #DoaGHThaDOJO's always serving that crack regardless and here's what's on deck right now...












Guilty Gear Xrd, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Chaos Breaker, En Eins Perfektwelt, Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf.Achse, Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match, Koihime Embu, Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Project Justice & Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07!

With all of that out the way that its time for This Week In Everything! Do your thing like only you can!








It has been a wild week in the world of Hyrule Warriors because of all the info that we've learned about the title. The Nintendo Direct was a major source of information by really showing how the game is a amalgamation of Zelda & the Warriors series and confirming a lot of new characters & weapons that you can see in the trailers above that include new confirmations of Sheik, Ganondorf, Zant & Ghirahim as playable characters. The game drops in MURICA on September 26th.




The console version of Ultra is available now and while it comes with all the previous costumes as part of the package is the Summer Vacation costumes will be available next week and some of those costumes are great especially Poison, Guile & Gief for their special reasons. No price point known at this time but they'll be out next week on the 12th.


Speaking of fighters is that French-Bread finally put out the Nanase & Byakuya tutorial videos and they're included in the other ones in the playlist above. Be sure to make use of them.



I never thought I would type "This Week In Digimon" on this blog but here we are. This week in Digimon brings us not only a new Cyber Sleuth trailer but the announcement of Digimon: All-Star Rumble coming on November 14 (Insert Smash Mouth reference here). And on top of that in unrelated gaming news is that there's going to be a new installment of Digimon Adventure that follows a 17 year-old Tai but how this actually flows into what has been established by canon is unknown. Hype as fuck though!



This week in Persona brings us some Ultimax character features starring Akihiko & Aegis!


This week in Gundam is bringing a whole bunch to the table. New DLC for Full Boost should already be out at the moment with Chang Wufei in the Altron, Garrod Ran and Tiffa Adill in the Gundam X & Rondo Mina Sahaku in the MBF-P01-Re2AMATU Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina Custom.


And not to leave Maxi Boost in the dust is Chan Agi in RGZ-91 RE-GZ,


Riddhe Marcenas in RX-0(N) Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn,


and Cagalli Yula Athha in the MBF-02+BEW454F Strike Rouge Ootori! Plenty of Gundam action somewhere out there.


Speaking of Gundam is that the Rise of Incarnates Beta will be this weekend starting on the 8th. Be sure to check out the site for more information about the beta HERE!


There's a big update for Chrono Phantasma coming that will add Celica & Lambda-11 that will be in arcades soon.


The sequel I know I wanted and so did you with OneeChambara Z2 Chaos coming to the PS4 later this year. Kagura, Saaya, Aya & Saki are all here for the sequel and its going to be good. Might be my reasoning to get a PS4!


And of course there's a new Bullet Girls trailer. Just watch it because who really cares what it is actually about?

I really didn't get into much gaming wise other than trying to get back into Robotrek after reading the HG101 article about it because I think I might have rented the game when I was younger. So if I actually make any headway with it I'll be sure to let you know.

Because I'm on Technical Difficulty Watch is that I actually got a chance to watch stuff. I finally finished Garo: Makai Senki and for a show that I thought I had figured out really turned the tables on me plot wise near the end and I satisfied for my time spent. I plan to watch all the side movies and get into Yami o Terasu Mono & Makai no Hana after that.

I also watched Justice League: Doom & Flashpoint Paradox and they were both awesome condensed versions of the comic arcs. You'll always get the full feel from reading them but those movies get the main point across wonderfully well. I got War, Son of Batman & Assault on Arkham on deck and I'll be getting into those soon as well.

The usual suspects did work except for Gaim & ToQger which are on break this week. The countdown for the return of the 2nd half of Season 3 of Dallas is approaching now that I think about it and I'm hyped for that come back. Bleach & Naruto are delivering the goods on the manga front with Naruto leaving me more questions than answers but that's the norm.

And with that out the way is time to wrap it up with What I Watched On The Internet This Week! Bring it to the climax!


Version 1.2.0 of Mega Man Unlimited is available and adds a bunch of new stuff. Download it HERE and find out what's new!


The World Record for Ocarina of Time is 18:10 by Cosmo. Hear how such a feat is accomplished!


I may be responsible for the existence of this video. Hear Kirbopher talk about Super Dragon Ball Z just because!


Fluffle Puff & friends are back in a House M.D. Parody. That's the premise. Just watch it!


This is a clue to the future. The future. The future.


I'm over a month late on this but here's the Egoraptor's 2nd Zelda installment of Sequelitis featuring Link to the Past & Ocarina of Time.

That shall be that!

>

This Kokonoe pic is a throwback but I now christen it the Technical Difficulty Watch picture. So if you see this pic on an installment of #TheCool then you know what time it is!

Because we're on Technical Difficulty Watch is that I have no idea when anything will be updated or how long the TDW will be in effect. I'll try my best to get what I can done the best way I can until we're back to full capacity. So whenever it comes, just be ready!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment