Monday, August 18, 2014

#TheCool: Hello, Goodbye, Worst Behavior!

#TheCool's back & better than ever seeing as we never left but took a tactical break to get back to normal working capacity! I was actually considering putting out a skeleton installment just to not miss a week but my whole thing about quality and not having enough content to in my mind put together an installment of #TheCool. Because I waited on things is before we can even get to business at hand is we have to get to the business at hand.


I'm not a fan we have to start here but while I was away is that the world lost Robin Williams. A man that many admired & respected and I being one of those people. Entertained me for years and his energy will be missed.

Then I found out that same day that an awesome GAFfer named Hitokage left us too.


Just a cool dude and all these years I never knew how instrumental he was in the history of GAF. He was just an awesome dude all around and I'll miss his energy as well.

I guess this is where I'd talk about Ferguson seeing as this is happening in my hood but I have no comment, no feelings about the situation, nothing at all. Shit happens everyday. It isn't that shit happens but how you deal with the shit that happened is what truly matters. You guys know what's happening out there and I need say no more. Just keep that shit from me & mine and do whatever you want!

Now that we've taken care of that business let us move to something a lot more positive! When I got back to full power is that not soon after this happened...


#DoaGHThaDOJO hit that 1000+ subscriber milestone and I couldn't be prouder. #DoaGHThaDOJO is all about keeping the balance and I take that seriously. And it just so happened that I got a chance on GAF to express my thoughts and you can read it for yourself below.

"Bots have feelings too in most cases. This so being one of those cases.

I could easily say what you just did about everybody else on that's on the same hustle including some of those who do their business where you frequent.

However, it didn't start with me and nor will it end that way but being that one who picked that torch up so long ago, is still carrying it to this day, being leagues above "my competition" and giving a host of fighting games attention that wouldn't otherwise see it is hard fucking work!

The dichotomy of who & why has changed a whole lot since when it was a whole lot harder to view videos from Nico and wasn't the in vogue thing to do. It used to be a select few who provided that service for the sake of providing the service. The majority of those who do now either focus in on a certain game or games by a certain developer. Me, I've probably provided footage for damn near any fighting game you could name since 2007.

I do what it is I do because somebody has to be the other side of the balance and I don't mind it at all. When I see a reason to no longer provide the service I do then I'll stop but as long as the community needs the balance that the service I deliver provides it then I'll keep doing it.

My responsibility is to preserve history & be its voice and I take what I do very seriously! But that flows into every single thing I do.

Thanks for noticing that I do something. It's appreciated."

It was a misunderstanding how the above statement was expressed but I mean every word of it! Expect a lot more in the future and no matter where you stand on the fence, THANKS SO MUCH! TO THE FUTURE!

Earlier this morning though...


FIVE THOUSAND PLUS SUBSCRIBERS ON THE MAIN CHANNEL BABY!!! I stayed F5'ing the page all night when I was close and now that I'm over the hump is that its back to work as usual. When I'll be back to that type of work will happen when it happens. Stay tuned!

#DoaGHThaDOJO has been playing catch up hard & we're all caught up now so there's a lot for you and on deck right now...










Koihime Embu, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Guilty Gear Xrd, Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Senko no Ronde: Dis-United Order, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code & Project Justice!

Plenty on deck and plenty more coming so be sure to stay tuned!

With that being taken care of is that its time for The Last 14 Days In Every Thing! Do your stuff!


SUPER TIME FORCE ULTRA IS COMING TO STEAM ON THE 25TH! This would seem to be the definitive version of the game so I'll be keeping an eye on it.





This week in Hyrule Warriors brings us a look at the Adventure Mode intro, Ganondorf's costumes, Zant & Ghiranim!



Here's your Mortal Kombat X fix which contains a look at Raiden & Kano! HELLO BAEBEE!! References to stuff!






This week in Persona brings us some character features with Mitsuru, Yosuke, Yu, Yukiko & a look at the Lobby system for the console release next week in Japan.


Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is coming to PS3 & Vita this November and you might want to be prepared to import because of all the licenses involved. But I'll see what SEGA does before pulling any pre-order triggers.


The "vampire" Raphael Sorel has joined the roster of Soul Calibur Lost Swords. Figured you might want to know.


Kamen Rider, Gundam & Ultraman are on the team up tip once again in Super Hero Generations. This reminded me that I never got around to Super Heroine Chronicle. I should correct that.


You want maids? Doa5U's got all the maids! DLC should be out by time you read this.


Highschool DxD has a new game coming soon to Vita. That's all.

With that forced time off I was able to get a lot done. Not the things that should've been done in my view. I didn't record a single episode of Super Metroid but that was because I was focused on other things and y'all know how I feel about bringing the best product to you. Most of my time was digging through my show and movie backlog during the TDW and I watched all those side Garo movies. The whole 1st season of Gravity Falls in 1 day. And even through all of that I did get into a couple of games like Shovel Knight & Aces Wild on PC, Final Fight Revenge & Rabbit on the Saturn & Crisis Beat on PS1 because I'm looking at those games for possible future projects so be sure to stay tuned for those when they happen.

Then I was able to get back to full working capacity and that's when the fun began. I had to gather everything that I missed from the usual suspects and watched all of that and they're doing what it does with Gaim, Korra, True Blood & Ray Donovan doing what they usually do. And I caught of Bunny Must Die on a Steam sale just on whim and I'm loving it so be sure to give it a shot. I'm looking at Amazing Princess Sarah since it just dropped on Steam today as well and I might get that too just because or I might download the demo off of XBLIG and give it a shot first before a payment commitment is made.

SummerSlam was watched. Stephanie looked sexy as fuck and Brock killed Cena! 3 cheers for both! 3 cheers for both!

In other news, Bully put Dixie through a table and nobody cared. A wasted table.

Of course we weren't going to close out this portion without the reminder that Dallas is back for the 2nd half of Season 3 and shit got nuts off the bat. I'm ready for whatever the show's gonna bring for the rest of the season.

Something, something about Nurse Me & Futa Club was uttered somewhere. You're on your own there.

Time to bring this one to a close! What I Watched On The Internet When I Had A Connection To Said Internet!


Believe it or not, this is a real thing. A real thing. In real life. Why? Funny as hell though.


In this episode of something, Mario takes the karting a bit to seriously.


qzecwx plays a Rockman 4 hack. This isn't anything new but I enjoy watching things I'll never play. I want to play Minus Infinity though. That hack always looked like one I need to play.


In another example of fans do what developers won't is somebody has gone to great lengths to HD Sexify Shenmue.


In another example of WTF Konami, this was a remake of the original Metal Gear for MSX that Konami approved before changing their damn minds. Just WTF Konami?



In a double shot of Skullgirls is that the game finally gets a Did You Know Gaming vid & the Voice Actresses of Skullgirls take on Filia's story mode. Enjoy that!

That shall be that!

Back to full power and it feels so good! Stay tuned! You never know what's coming!

We'll be doing this again real soon, so come on back now you hear!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment