Monday, July 7, 2014

#TheCool: K.A.R.M.A!

#TheCool as usual ready to do what it does better than anything else...everything! Ready to see last week through my eyes? Of course you are because you wouldn't be here reading this if you didn't.

I have to say Miss Karma has been showing me love all week and it is the reminder that you get out what you put out! So be sure to put something positive in the air and not because of karma but because that makes our world a better place to be. Speaking of making the world a better place...


a new episode of Super Metroid is up now and of course I get to schooling you on some geography and my enemies too like only I can. Stay tuned for another installment sooner than you think!

As usual though #DoaGHThaDOJO is moving that work like no other and there's plenty for you to crack out on. On deck right now...












Chaos Breaker, Guilty Gear Xrd, Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Fighting Layer, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade, The Rumble Fish 2 & Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late!


Bring back an old classic under the #SSMG guise with Samurai Shodown V Special. Still one of my favorites and I'm glad I was able to get some to share with everybody. This is one of the reasons you need to be staying tuned because you never know what I'll find in the reaches of the World Wide Web to bring to you!

With Pimpin Time behind us is that This Week In Gaming, this is your show now!


Criminal Girls is coming to MURICA! Let me speak a bit louder so you can hear me...CRIMINAL GIRLS IS COMING TO AMERICA!!! I should be happy for this but lately NISA has not been so kind to keeping content in tact in recent memory and knowing things will be changed doesn't sit well with me at all. I'm still buying it and you should keep it on your radar as well but like I've said before is that I don't see the point in editing stuff for an audience who's never playing said game in the first place. This is why we have the ESRB in place to tell you when you've crossed the line and not your alleged moral obligation to not attract unwanted attention. I wish games took advantage to pushing the M rating and accepting that AO does exist and maybe using it isn't such a bad thing. I'm happy the game's dropping this way but I own the PSP & Vita versions of the game already so if they do too much butchering is at least I'll have an intact product.




Hyrule Warriors is in the spotlight with 3 characters features starring new character Lana who isn't the one from Captain N, Agitha & best Zelda character ever, My Twilight Princess Midna from Twilight Princess! All 3 of these ladies are bringing the ruckus to this game. Very hype for this one!


This week also brought us a look at Sunset Overdrive's mutliplayer component in Chaos Squad. I like the idea of having mutilplayer play a part in the single player campaign the tower defense stuff adds a dimension to it that keeps it from being just another horde mode seen in too many other games already.


Ultimate Ninja Storm's 2nd Dream Match shall be upon us soon and there's a whole lot this game is offering and the trailer does a good job of showing exactly what.


Coming to a Maxi Boost machine near somebody is Gundam Seed X Astray's Prayer Reverie in the Dreadnought Gundam.


SquareEnix put up an interesting & interactive video showcasing the HD from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. Awesome stuff.



This week in Persona brings us some character features from Ultimax starring Kanji & Naoto.


Sengoku Basara 4 is getting a special re-release in this Special Package version. Your main concern here is with this package you get a voucher that nets you all 9 DLC costumes, a special theme and the ability to unlock everything from the start which was also DLC. At this point the series is dead anywhere that isn't Japan and it'll stay that way. This is an awesome deal for anybody who's interested in the game and for $45 before shipping at most places online seems to be an easy choice to add this game to your collection.


More Senran Kagura 2: Shinku for you and this trailer is all about introducing the ladies of the games and their tag partner. Enjoy that.

What did I get into this week? I've been playing a lot of random games so that I can set up for future installments of #RunDatReXXX. I'd tell you but I need to keep those under wraps so you can be surprised when things drop.


One game I will cop to is Power Instinct Legends. Treezy & I went heads up in this long set so if you're looking for something to watch then this would fit the bill. If you want more from him then hit him up on YouTube, Twitter & Facebook! We'll be back in the trenches bringing you more of what you need. When we do what it does I'll be sure to let you know.

Sailor Moon Crystal. The wait was well worth it I will say. This needs to be on your radar and we get Ami-chan next episode so you know I'm hype! Also the cast for the new dub of Sailor Moon dropped and here's who we got...

Stephanie Sheh as Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon
Kate Higgins as Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury
Cristina Vee as Rei Hino/Sailor Mars
Amanda C. Miller as Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter
Cherami Leigh as Minako Aino/Sailor Venus
Robbie Daymond as Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask
Michelle Ruff as Luna
Johnny Yong Bosch as Artemis
Danielle Nicole as Naru Osaka
Ben Diskin as Gurio Umino
Tara Platt as Ikuko Tsukino
Keith Silverstein as Kenji Tsukino
Nicolas Roye as Shingo Tsukino
Cindy Robinson as Queen Beryl
Todd Haberkorn as Jadeite
Liam O'Brien as Nephrite
Lucien Dodge as Zoicite
Patrick Seitz as Kunzite

This is an interesting cast. Like I've already said is that Stephanie Sheh as Usagi caught me completely off guard and that isn't to insult her talent in way but I never would've guessed that in a million years. I'm interested in hearing this cast mainly Cristina Vee's Rei & JYB's Artemis. Those 2 sound a certain way in my head and it'll be interesting to see what all of the cast brings to the table. Congrats everyone and good luck!

I got a chance to peep the pilot for The Flash and that show will be delivering the goods this Fall. So much going on in that show and that's a good thing. Can't wait for it to premiere.

The usual suspects did the work with Gaim & True Blood yet again bringing that heat! Bleach & Naruto still doing what they do on the manga front as usual.

Good news is that next week I'll be talking about Ray Donovan because that season premiere is this coming Sunday. Was easily the best TV I watched last year and I know it'll be delivering the goods this season as well.

Time to bring this to a close for now, What I Watched On The Internet you're up!


If you want to see a Smash trailer recreated in WWE 2K14 with CAWs then watch this.


Maffew presents SinCaraMania. It is as it is described.


Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair in this hot ass Yappapi Strap Match Remix song. Yeah, this is real.


Speaking of spitting flows, there's this. No description needed.


Attack on DW. That's Read as in Arthur. You can't stop these mashups!



Giant Bomb celebrates freedom like only they know how, by saving the world from an alien menace and playing a whole bunch of retro games! FREEDOM BITCH!


The Dirtiest Player in the Giant Bomb game Dan Ryckert takes us on a ride through Twisted Metal 2. He seems to be fitting in just fine with the rest of the crew.


It's been a bit more than a year since we lost Ryan Davis so take some time to remember his pure awesome! #ThanksRyan!

That shall be that!


Thanks to Slugbox for this awesome picture of Cheerleader Midna! She's cheering for K.A.R.M.A! Click the picture to see some alternate versions of this picture. NSFW WARNING so be careful clicking it! I warned you so you can't sue me!

Expect more Super Metroid & whatever else I've got up my sleeve whenever. Just stay tuned!

As usual, we thank you for coming to hang out for a little while! We'll be doing this again next week so be sure to join us then!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment