Monday, July 21, 2014

#TheCool: Introductory Wisdom: Ami-chan's First Episode!

#TheCool's here and we're ready to say our final words to last week as we always do and let us not stall a second longer.

Super Metroid didn't happen and that was because I got a bit busy but the plan is to give you a twofer or possible triple play this week but we'll continue our search for the baby this week!

I did however update the Gundam SEED Destiny combo repository and you can see all the new combos HERE! If you have any questions about anything you see then please let me know and I'll do my best to explain it to you.

As usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is providing that crack you need and we won't be stopping anytime soon! On deck right now...











Koihime Embu, Sengoku Basara X, Senko no Ronde DUO, Chaos Code, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax & Guilty Gear Xrd!


This is the announcement of the Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes Archive Project! Expect TvC videos whenever I think the streets need a fix! A pleasure & privilege to add this to the roster of games covered on #DoaGHThaDOJO!

This Week In Everything, this is your time! Steal this show!


By the time you read this is that Freedom Planet should be on Steam for you to purchase. I implore you to please at least give it a try and I linked the demo in the last installment and I'm doing it again (Windows & Mac) because I can! However, if this trailer is enough to convince you to get then follow the feeling because it won't steer you wrong! You can find the Steam page to purchase it HERE! Go on, you know you want to help Lilac & her friends save the world!



Under Night In-Birth will be out on PS3 on Thursday and you should take a look at these tutorial videos to learn more about the basics and I will be explaining all on this one so be ready for that in the near future. And shouts to Fragarach on the Youtubes for the translations.


Ultra Street Fighter 4 the disc version will be out soon and this trailer highlights some of the characters alternate costumes that will be unlocked on the disc. You have to pre-order it for the UDON costumes for the new characters & have a Street Fighter X Tekken save to unlock another set of costumes for them as well. It'll be out on August 5th.



This week in Persona 4 Arena brings us some character features starring Teddie and Elizabeth! Enjoy!


New Hyrule Warriors trailer starring Zelda with the Wind Waker. Interesting stuff which keeps me hype for this release.


This week in Gundam Maxi Boost will soon bring new Gundams to the fight. Elle Vianno in the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II (AEUG Colors),


Quatre Winner in the Wing Gundam Zero,


Shin Matsunaga in the MS-06R-1A Zaku II,


Kamille Bidan in the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II (Titans Colors),


Marbet Fingerhat in the Victory Gundam Hexa


& Lunamaria Hawke in the Impulse Gundam.

There's still no Allenby Beardsley & Nobel Gundam and I'm starting to become a bit perturbed at this! I still have NEXT Plus so I'll continue to get my fix on that for now.

I didn't get into too much gaming this week outside of some Ultimate Butoden & Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 because you still have to turn on your XBOX 360 in order to spend money on your account. M$ LOL. M$ LOL! Y'all need to fix that shit for real.


Shouts to Wrestling With Text for this very accurate representation of the current state of the WWE. Battleground was last night & because this is a late post I got a chance to catch RAW and the direction where it seems to be going was called a while back. Brock is taking on Cena at Summer Slam and now that this is the case I wonder what happens to my folks Roman Reigns? The Steph/Brie thing is going places especially what happened tonight on RAW. Bray Wyatt is still a beast. Dolph & Damien Sandow are still being under utilized and Dolph got robbed of the IC title by Miz and that sucks but at least Zack Ryder won a damn match! This whole Big E, Kofi & Xavier Woods stable thing is going to be good if it can be how MVP, Kenny King & Lashley in TNA are clowning. Speaking of such, TNA is still TNA. I watch it and enjoy it but there's never really anything to actually say unless you'd love for me to go on and on about Velvet Sky's ass and I will save you that out of respect for your time. I've always wanted to get into more of the Japan stuff but if I'm fast forwarding through WWE & TNA is that I won't waste my time for something I know deserves my undivided attention. This is just one of the myriad of examples of things I notice about how serious people take things and how I may not take them as such. Such is life and subject to change.

The usual suspects were doing what they always do and every show showed up. Sailor Moon Crystal was in the introduction of Sailor Mercury! HURRAY!!! JoJo's staying as bizarre as possible! Girl Meets World is continually meeting my expectations! Korra delivering with the backstory. True Blood with the shakeups. Ray Donovan being Ray Donovan. Gaim continuing the streak of just being nuts & ToQger just being a show I watch. Bleach & Naruto on the manga front still delivering the goods as usual. Always love to be entertained!

Time to wrap this thing up! What I Watched On The Internet This Week, you're on!


Moon Animate Make-Up is a project that united 250 artists to reanimate an episode of Sailor Moon. This is an awesome watch to see all the different styles of art that make it up so be sure to watch it.


Episode 2 of Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged. That's so meta!


Want to hear a story about how John de Lancie trolled a fan? Here is that.


Cristina Vee had a birthday and somebody made her a video about Heavy trying to find Noel a birthday present. This has a been a premise for a video.


Gemini Laser
's back with another Mega Man 7 episode.


Bunnymustard
makes history with the 1st 4K YouTube Poop! Respect!



Botchamania 254 is here and now you can watch it too.

 

That shall be that for now. Enjoy the Ami because as much as I love her I wanted to go a different way with the title but I went with the Ami reference and this cute cheesecake so enjoy that!

Like I said earlier is that there will be plenty of Super Metroid this week so be expecting that and who knows what else!

As usual we thank you for stopping by and we hope that you'll come back next week for more! We always appreciate it when you do! Until then!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment