Monday, April 21, 2014

#TheCool: Reverse/Re:birth

#TheCool all up in it on the special way after Easter is over edition ready to do what we always do. Speaking of such is that no PT this week but as usual #DoaGHThaDOJO is always serving that good to the people. And as we do such we celebrate a milestone.


777 or 778 as I'm writing this one. Might not seem like much but it is. What I do for the channel is strictly for the streets. I hear what you want, see what fighters could use a little more shine and provide a place for them to have their spotlight. That's why I started doing it back then by revolutionizing how it was done and now I just do it because I want to. So thanks to all 778 of you and if you aren't one of those then allow me to show you why you should. On deck right now...

















Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, En Eins Perfektwelt, Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf.Achse, Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Fighters History Dynamite, Project Justice & Street Fighter EX2 Plus!

Stay serving always and forever! Since 2007! Act like you know!

And now, This Week In Gaming!


With Ultra Street Fighter 4 in arcades now and it being the final test before it hits consoles is that I'll admit that I've been watching the game real closely since the vids have been dropping. This might just be the game to get me back into SF4. It really looks like the game I wanted back in 2008 finally realized. So for that I'll give it a fair shot. But I was going to that anyway. DLC update in June and retail in August in MURICA!


The SaXXXiest Man in Skullgirls: Big Band is coming drop the beat and the panties tomorrow on PSN! I haven't been keeping up with the game with the fervor I once did but I'm still a fan and so happy the game is ever moving forward. Also Fukua will be coming to all the versions for real real a bit after this so be watching for her as well.


Speaking of tomorrow...HELLOOOOOO NURSE!!!!! Good Night, everybody! DoA5U is giving you all the naughty nurses you can handle with this new DLC. Why yes, I want them to kiss me and make it all better!!! If you want that special bedside manor then pick this pack up.


Also tomorrow brings the release of Soul Calibur: Lost Swords to PSN in MURICA and with it the reveal of Taki to the roster. I do think it was smart to bring back some of the characters that were left out of SC5. There's still no Cassie but I'll still give it a shot though.



Another week brings more looks at the Persona Q battle system.


You know it can't be #TheCool without some Moero Chronicle involved. Just enjoy it alright.

As far as what I've been getting into is I've been playing lots of Power Instinct 5. The PC is finally fit enough to run it for the most part at full speed so I spent a lot of Sunday getting in some much needed lab time with Rin. I really wish that Atlus would get out of their asses and release a collection of these games if not PI5 digitally. The game doesn't get a lot of shine anymore in the arcades even with the balance fixes the NESiCA X Live version brings to the table. In this case I don't mind doing something a bit sketchy to play the game. What other choice do I actually have? Traveling to Japan to play it isn't feasible and even if I could order a NESiCA machine it wouldn't work anyhow. So if you want to get in then GDSD it. My suggestion on the subject.

Since this installment is coming late is that I got to check out the season premiere of The Boondocks and even with Aaron McGruder not at the helm is that it hasn't lost a step. It may be a bit early to stake that claim but for now everything seems to be OK. So add that to your watch list.

Also got a chance to check out Wizard in Magic Land and I really enjoyed it. The payoff the movie provides is pretty awesome and that's all you can ask for when it comes to Wizard. I'm looking forward to the Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle to finally get closure on the series.

I want to take the time to shout out Arrow & Gaim for delivering the goods this week. And when I say deliver I mean it in every way. All the other usual suspects did work as well even with somebody calling somebody else's name. I'll leave that for you to figure out what I'm referencing there.

And as we do right about now, What I Watched On The Internet This Week!


There are ways to celebrate 75 years of Batman. And then there's this. Just watch it. Just know that Terry McGinnis is the Based God!



Shouts to SBphiloz4 for this Jun the Swan tutorial. Covers a whole bunch about the character in all facets. As the de facto leader of #TeamJunTheSwan I approve this tutorial!


Want to see the Giant Bomb PAX 2014 panel from a different angle then here you go!


Speaking of is that Dr, Tracksuit, D-Leazy, The Wolf & JT Drake take their beef to the virtual squared circle. Awesome job on the CAW's I do have to say.


Fluffie Puff is in some MMO that won't survive Hasbro. I'm not hating. Just look at history.


Sherclop Pones is back with some Friendship is Witchcraft and they're tacking Equestria Girls in their own special way.


You know what I'm not going to pretend I even know what this is. I know I was entertained and my mind raped. That's all I know. All I know!

That's that!


Couldn't really find anything festive for Easter so Rin's cute butt will have to do. Play Power Instinct 5! Tell Atlus I sent you! Tell them you want it! Really bad!

As usual, plans are planned! Execution is always the true factor!

Until the next!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment