Monday, April 14, 2014

#TheCool: FUCK THE KING!!!!! LONG LIVE DA GOD!!!!!

#TheCool! FUCK THE KING!!!!! The answer to everything. As usual we're ready to do what it does as we always do.


PT's here and we have some Project M with the family. Love Turbo Mode I have to say but other than such I'm still in the camp that Brawl was fine the way it was and that a Back Room of a few shouldn't decide what's best for all. Good to see shit hasn't changed at all.

Of course #DoaGHThaDOJO is providing that crack like clockwork! Available right now...







Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code V1.07 & Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!

#DoaGHThaDOJO is always updating so be sure to do the things you should in order to make sure you know when drops happen.

With that, This Week In Gaming!


Tuesday evening brought us 39 minutes of Smash Bros. updates where we learned lots of things. Like that the 3DS version will be out this Summer. Or how this Direct may have confirmed more characters than we actually know about.


Or how this picture makes sense. Shouts to Alex Ahad for it. The thing about the picture is what's being done with ZSS is really cool to see and I want to see how other characters like her will be treated. Also responsible for killing the dreams of Ridley fanboys & girls! Small victories!


And my dreams of a Female Pokemon Trainer and Fennekin being smashed to pieces. Pun intended. I will say that the Direct has given me a brighter outlook on how the final product will suss out. Looks like we'll be getting the rest of answers we all seek very soon.


Been a while since a trailer for Hotline Miami 2 but I'm glad to see more of what made the 1st one what it was just turned up to 11.


Flip Bucket has a new character in Andrei. Who's been there since last month. This should say something about how much I actually care about this game. It is still good to see that people want to play but the wait to just that without all the pretending to be from China and beta keys may be coming to an end pretty soon.


This week in Persona Q is another look at the battle system.


Upcoming this Wednesday for Full Boost is Doan's Zaku & Gato's Geloog for DLC.


Always bringing that Moero Chronicle goodness is that this video highlights what happens when you go to an "inn."

As far as what I got into this week is that I played a whole lot of No Mercy. And I can confirm it is just like riding a bike. My CAW needs a bit work and I'll do that when I get the time.

I also played around a bit with Fighting Is Magic: Tribute Edition and while it does function is that it doesn't play well with my TE stick but that just seems to be a problem that'll be fixed at some point. I'll try it again with JoyToKey and see if it fares better.

I updated Flip Bucket. That's how I learned that Andrei was in it.

And I played some Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code and I learned even with my additional memory is that it still crawls a bit. I know its time for a new PC but just not in the budget right now. Maybe one day.

Just like last week with Space Dandy I forgot to talk about Season 3 of House of Lies. The whole season was about transition and there was plenty of it from beginning to end. I will commend T.I for holding his own when he was on the show, His acting has come a long way. Dedication to the craft. Season 4 is going to be nuts and anything can happen and it probably will.

To answer that how Super Megaforce handled that Silver Ranger issue...wasn't bad. There were some things that needed explanation but Megaforce has never been good at it and it'll never improve either. It really needed some kind of feature from a past ranger to pull that whole thing together a bit more. When this was done in Gokaiger had some heavy spoiler reference which made sense in context. This didn't and wasn't going to but as a fan I can always hope. There's a hiatus now for who knows how long. Why did Saban agree to let Nick do this? Why? Just why?

I finally caught up with Season 3 of Once Upon A Time and all I have to say is that I applaud the awesome use of the Disney stories and franchises. Where the show in its current arc is way too good. This show is really Kingdom Hearts the drama. We'll talk more about the everything this show does when postmortem time comes in a few weeks.

And as we always do at this time, What I Watched On The Internet This Week!


Super Smash Wars Episode 3 Part 1! Don't need to say anymore than that.


With The Boondocks coming back next Monday we can start the hype with Kill la Kill X Boondocks intro. Pretty sick.



SNES remixes of Cult of Personality & The Rock's Old Theme. Sounds like it would fit in SNES RAW game.

With PAX East come and gone is there were a couple of cool panels that took place and you can click the links below to watch them via Twitch.

Make sure to watch everything in order. Makes sense that way!

The Giant Bomb PAX Taipei 2016 Panel Preview Show!




And here's a couple of promos from PAX East 2014 Royal Rumble featuring Dr. Tracksuit & D-Leazy!

404ing It: Breaking (Down) the Internet

And that's that.


Shouts to Robaato for this version of ZSS. #TeamBliss! Still waiting on Cryamore!

As usual plans are planned and execution of them are always possible.

Always & Forever, FUCKTHEKING!!! Until the next!

Same #TheCool Time! Same #TheCool Channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment