Thursday, December 31, 2015

#TheCool: 2015

THE FINAL RIDE OF 2015!

WE STARTED STRONG SO LET'S END THAT WAY SHALL WE!

WELCOME TO #LASTWEEKRIGHTNOW STATION! ALL ABOARD #THECOOL!

OUR DESTINATION IS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE! ALL ABOARD!

Before we get to the business at hand is there's some new work in the streets from #TeamGRF that truly you should be aware of if you weren't previously!


#TheBattleChronicles X Gekitou Ninja Taisen! The A-Factor & Robeness247 and I decide to take our battle to the World of Naruto and when its done a new champion will emerge! Who will it be?!

No matter what day or time is #DoaGHThaSHOP always has what the fiends need in stock and if you have a fiend to shop for I guarantee you'll find something for that special one!

In stock right now...











Project Justice, Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Koihime Enbu, Daemon Bride Additional Gain, Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold, Under Night In-Birth: EXE:Late[st], BlazBlue Centralfiction, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code & KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A"!

It has been our pleasure serving every fiend this year and those before! We'll continue to do the same in 2016 and beyond!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FIENDING!

MOVING OUT ONE MORE TIME IN 2015!

NEXT STOP!

THIS WEEK IN EVERYTHING!

ALL ABOARD!


FREEDOM! PLANET! NUMBER! TWO!

Sash Lilac, Carol Tea & Milla Basset are back to save the world again!

That's all that needs to be said really.

The DLC for the first is still coming and no release date on this one but I'm ready for some more action in world of Freedom Planet and so should you!


This is Valkyria Chronicles Remaster! Damn it looks good! I want this and Azure Revolution like last week! GIMME!


Azure Striker Gunvolt has a new update with Speedrun Mode: Perma-Anthem/Song of Diva Mode and it goes to show that power isn't without consequences. Give it a shot and remember it's still $7/49 until the end of the Winter Sale so pick it up if you haven't. If you seek more information about this subject is you'll find it HERE.




Yuki & LLENN have been released for the console version of Ignition and will be free until January 31, 2016 on PS4PS3 & PSVita! Click the link for your version! Also know that if you download 1 of these you get the content for all 3 versions just so you know. Enjoy!


Here's your Invitation From Another World! Deathsmiles is coming to Steam in Spring 2016 and other than such not much is known. Degica has stated that they want to do something extra with this port so maybe that means the content from the mobile releases but we'll know when we know.

Speaking of Cave & Steam is after the last installment of #TheCool dropped is I found out that Mushihimesama is on sale for $9.99. However for $2.50 more you can cop the Matsuri pack that includes Mushihimesama V1.5 and the OST for less than you'd buy them separately so if you're looking to get your Bug Princess on then give this one a go. You can pick it up HERE!

NEXT STOP!

WHAT DID I GET INTO THIS WEEK?!

Thanks to the Giant Bomb 2015 GOTY Podcasts I've been getting into some things like Metroid: Zero Mission, Pokemon Shuffle, Extreme Butōden & Senran Kagura Burst while I wait for my copy of Sega Reprint Archives 2 to appear in my mailbox.

The magic came when I got reacquainted with Panzer Bandit & Gunner's Heaven via my PSP! Both games are 2 games that invoke that Treasure spirit and are must plays for anybody looking for a good action game to fill their time. You can hunt them both down on eBay but be prepared to put down some cash. However you can pick up both games on JP PSN for around $6 and they're playable on PSP, PS3 & Vita so no excuses! Get out there and have some fun. The links for both are below!

Panzer Bandit

Gunner's Heaven

You'll be getting familiar with both games really soon! If I have my way about it!

I've got plans. I always have those. I however want 2016 to be the year I actually move on them. I say this every year and then I get in my own way so I need to drop that bad habit ASAP! I even have a plan for that! Just stay tuned to the usual spots! It is all I can ask of you!

Nothing to report from the Usual Suspects other than Tokon Boost & we'll be talking about Ash vs Evil Dead and the return of Heroes Reborn next time!

FINAL STOP OF 2015!

WHAT I WATCHED ON THE INTERNET THIS WEEK!


This trailer confirms one thing...I'll be waiting intently on some Unrated/Director's Cut of Deadpool. I don't do the movie thing too much anyway and I know there will be some stuff that will need to be cut to make that R. I'll be waiting Deadpool!


I appreciate this in a special way. Doom is a very important game to my growth as gamer and games itself so to see it in this way is mindblowing! If you wish to keep with the latest that is Brutal Doom then check the mod's Facebook Page.



A throwback classic for sure. Where my Goons at?



For your viewing pleasure the Season Finale of FF7:MA and Episode 51 of DBZ Abridged!


SSFF takes a look at Bushido Blade 1 & 2.


New Voices of Gaming featuring Fairy Fencer F!


Got that new MES cart on deck and it seems to be filled with the sounds of the Millennial Fair from Chrono Trigger.


Brickroad plays Metroid Fusion?


Shouts to MiKaDo for some Regualtion A action because there's never enough of that to go around!


desk back at it once again with some Super Turbo Revival madness!



Shouts to the folks Sleepmode who's getting deep into Super Climax Heroes and digging out stuff I wished to keep secret from everybody! Honestly though, the reason why I don't feature stuff like this in primers is because as a teacher and someone who appreciates this game for everything good and bad about it is that tech like this goes against trying to teach the good folks out there to respect the game as a fighter first and a crazy land of madness second. Also, my primers started this so I do come in and explain the madness that's being found because I've had 6 years of being in this crazy land all by lonesome so I've seen everything this series has to offer. Thanks for opening yourself up to all of this!


Know what other SHMUP has a crazy soundtrack...Ketsui!



For the record, let it be said that Undercover Cops (Japan/α Renewal Version) is one of the best soundtracks in the business! By the way, you a straight busta if you play the World version! A! STRAIGHT! BUSTA! That is all!

Be sure to take a trip down memory lane with Linkara as he shows us the "glory" that is Power Rangers Megaforce and new RWBY: World of Remnant is in the streets as well!

THAT'S 2015!

Before we say goodbye to a 5 and welcome the 6 is I'd like to use our Art Spotlight to share some of my favorite things!



All Allenby Beardsley! All the time!


You already know what's good with Jam! Best high kick in the bidness today!



Squirrel underboob is best underboob!


Samus Aran! The star of the greatest video game ever and a game that I shall one day finish!


Dawn's supposed to be here but Misty'll do!


Dark Magician Girl gang, represent!


Coming soon to #TheBattleChronicles is Arina Makihara! Expect those Arina Beams, player!



Didn't I tell you earlier to download Panzer Bandit! Senka should be a reason you consider my words!

I'd like thank metataex for helping share some of my favorite things with you! If you'd like to see more of his art then be sure to visit his Tumblr, Pixiv and @tanakatarouEX on Twitter for more!

Click anything above with caution! You've been warned!

2015 is a wrap and as always we thank you for riding with us every single week!

Like I said earlier 2016 will hopefully be the year that plans are acted upon. Maybe then I get something done by actually doing it!

We'll be back in 2016 ready to do it like we always do so please be sure to join us when that becomes what we do!

Same #TheCool time! Same #TheCool channel!

-Triple Da G.O.D!














































ONCE MORE...THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RIDING!!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment