Monday, December 23, 2013

#TheCool: Winter Is Here, Girls In Trouble!

#TheCool as usual stands ready to put a week in perspective from my perspective! Anyway, nothing happened that needs to be featured and I'm lazy so I did nothing. I hope one day this changes. #DoaGHThaDOJO however is always available to provide what it is you need. On deck for your crack consumption right now...








Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultimate Suplex Hold, Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late, Psychic Force 2012, Chaos Breaker, The King of Fighters XI, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe & Fate\Unlimited Codes!




And just because we can throw it back and get some special games up for you, we did just that. Kinnikuman Muscle Gran Prix 2, Dan Ku Ga & Buriki One just because you know who loves you!

Now a segue into This Week In Gaming! If you can call this that.


At some point in time after I left you last is that there was a Nintendo Direct. And while there was no news about Bayonetta 2 is that there was the announcement of a Zelda Musou game with the working title of Hyrule Warriors. Yes, that was a sentence of truth you just read and yes I'm hype as fuck! GIMME NAO! I'll be watching this title very closely to see where this goes.


A little deeper into it Nintendo decided to rom hack my childhood with NES Remix. It seems like a great concept that I hope is successful and is followed up with more of this. A must when I get my WiiU.


Then Mario Kart 8 showed up and did nothing more than show off an airport so I guess this was a thing.


When the Nintendo Direct was finally coming to a conclusion was that there was a small hiccup with the stream and when it came back there was Kirby who for some reason appeared in Rainbow Road and I was like "Oh shit, Kirby's in MK8!!" which was then shot down with Luma coming out of nowhere. At this point the trailer made no sense until BEST PRINCESS ROSALINA showed up and I realized I was watching a SSB trailer and then I watched and realized that Rosalina & Luma are new Ice Climbers which then made me question the fate of the awesome Popo & Nana. Regardless of such Rosalina & Luma seem to be a different take on the team mechanic that the Ice Climbers introduced. Rosalina & Luma seem to have a twist that makes it seem that Luma functions as Rosalina's stand as it where. All we have is this video and this theory is just theory until proven different. I do have to say that I'm hype for this. I've been trying my best to temper my hype & expectations because of the DOJO overload for Brawl. I didn't want to go full blackout but I don't want to be up at 2AM stalking a website either and I think how I've been handling it all is a nice balance so I have something to enjoy when the game comes out. Whenever that is.


A bit after the last installment was out there for you was that the launch trailer for Drag-On Dragoon 3 dropped and now the wait for MURICA begins. Just a so you know, if you want a physical copy of the game then you'll need to get to SquareEnix's website to pre-order it. Other than that you'll still be able to buy it digitally. Can't wait for the game regardless.



Dead or Alive 5. There are more costumes for you to buy and not featured in the video is the Santa outfits for the Ultimate characters are also available as well. And Arcade will be out on the 24th and #DoaGHThaDOJO will be all over it so be sure to stay tuned for that when it drops.


J-Stars Victory Vs. dropped a new trailer but the only thing that matters here is that there's a limited edition version similar to the one for Battride War where it came with additional music you can use for battle. There's a list somewhere but here's the Cliff's Notes from my view. The game does have GO!! from Naruto, Asterisk from Bleach, CHA-LA-HEAD-CHA-LA from DBZ & Smile Bomb from Yu Yu Hakusho. It doesn't have Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin & Bloody Stream from JoJo's. All the rest of the music is just there. Maybe they'll more. And there's no "paid" DLC but doesn't rule out DLC entirely. Should be fun to see who they can slip in there.


Another Profound Sadness Moment brought to you by Sengoku Basara 4. WE GOT TWILIGHT NINJAZ!!!!!! GET HYPE!!!!! 23rd of January. TIME 2 PARTY!!!




More characters have been confirmed for Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. Astaroth, Nighrmare & Pyrrha will be ready to battle for souls or something like that. I still need to play SC5. Will I? Stay tuned.



We got some new trailers for Persona Q which do confirm a minimum of 2 storylines featuring Makoto from Persona 3 & Yu from Persona 4. I wonder how this will affect for story and gameplay for each character and will the game offer anymore?


Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z will be out soon but the demo is out now and if you're planning to buy the game is to play the demo to get stuff in the full version when it does come out. I'm starting to warm up to it as a possible purchase later on.


Mecha Naruto? Mecha Naruto. This is a thing. Why is it happening? Don't know. Don't get it. Won't inquire further.


Tekken Revolution finally got its 1st new character that was chosen via a fan vote being the vampire locked in Lili's basement and possibly her other girlfriend sharing her with Asuka (previous is Head canon canon)is Eliza. She comes equipped with Reppukens and can suck the essence of her opponents to make her titties bigger. TEKKEN BEING TEKKEN! She looks mechanically sound for not only this game but if they decide to update Tag 2 or any future game. If they actually do is another story entirely. I wonder if more characters from that vote mainly Sexy Tekken Force Girl (GDSD) and Shin Kamiya?

Me myself is that I didn't do too much actual gaming as much as some prep to hit 2014 hard. I want to execute on this for reasons soon to be understood or researched by you to figure out why. We'll see.

As far as what I watched this week is that while all my other stuff is on vacation and all the usual suspects are holding it down is that for some reason I ended up 30 episodes deep in Dekaranger. I'm really enjoying it this far in and it is interesting to remember what episodes SPD took on and how they did it especially a storyline in particular which makes more sense that I've seen it from this side of the fence. I did see a couple of wild references in Dekaranger that made me laugh so hard. Go find out what those are for yourself. Tune in next week and I'll give my Final Judgment Time on it all. Expect positive things to be said.

Seems like the perfect segue into What I Watched On YouTube This Week.


Sundays will never be the same again. Sonic For Hire is over and it ends as you expect it to. In awesome funny confusion. Thanks for all the laughter and I hope all this truly isn't the last for Sonic For Hire!


A new episode of DBZ: Abridged and with it enter Android 17 & 18.


Poison! Roxy! Spanking Game Show! dhim! This gon be gud!


Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge...BEGIN!


When Keeping It Real While Doing A Crossover Goes Wrong!


And to close us out is the following logic. Drake the type of nigga to get shot. Forgive the dude who got him shot. Threaten to snitch on his daddy in exchange for money. Simp for a girl and run away to Amsterdam with her to ask real nicely for some stem sells for his fucked up spine. Drake that type of nigga!

That's that.


Of course with my dip into Dekaranger the cover ladies would be the Twin Cam Angels themselves, Jasmine & Umeko! For the record so you know, G3 Princess > Twin Cam Angels! Just the business of it all.

As usual there are plans but plans are subject to change. Staying tuned would be your best course of action. And of course we thank you for kicking it for a spell because we always love having you around!

Until next time!

-Triple Da G.O.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment